“Ok buffet but we prefer Gold Coast for the same price” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American, International, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night
Paris, France
“Ok buffet but we prefer Gold Coast for the same price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

They had a lot of meat and good mashed potatoes. The desserts were lacking though, they just weren't good. We ate here after eating at Gold Coast the day before and we all liked GC better. Also we had to wait in line about 20 minutes despite the tables being empty, I'm not sure why. We probably wouldn't go back just because of this.

Also there aren't many tourists there so it's mostly locals eating.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Good Buffet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

A lot of food and the quality of food is not bad at all. We will sure go back next time we are in Vegas.

Visited June 2014
austin
“Service lacking.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My party waited, and waited, and waited.
We went for lunch and literally waited over 25-30 minutes in line to pay and then to be seated. Then, the waitress gave us drinks and never came back to refill them. Service has therefore gone down at this restaurant.

The strange thing was throughout the dining rooms there was plenty of open tables which people could have been seated at.

I mentioned the ridiculous wait to the assistant manager and the numerous open tables and her response was merely that they were reserved for chairman level players.

This was amazing because when we paid, I noticed a family getting into line. When we were about ready to leave after eating, about 35-40 minutes later, they were just getting seated. When we left, the line was still outrageously long.

The food was lacking in seasoning and flavor. I tried multiple entrees and they were bland, such as orange chicken. The pork was too fatty. The fried chicken was ok but needed more seasoning.

If you do not mind waiting while there are open tables in ALL sections of the dining room (not just one section), and do not mind average quality food, then this is a good buffet for you. It is really too bad because I have had business lunches at this buffet in the past and not had a problem.

Clearly this is a management issue that needs to be addressed but sadly probably wont. When one is on a lunch break you cannot spend half an hour standing in line.

I hope upper management reads this review and takes action.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Edinburg, Texas
“Good food, better price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We enjoyed the brunch buffet here on a sunday morning. Thanks to a coupon from the american casino guide (which is HIGHLY recommended if you are visiting Vegas soon) my wife and I got in for $10 total!! Food was solid and desserts were great. A real deal.

Sydney
“Excellent Variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I was very fortunate to have been taken to this buffet by my hosts when I was in Las Vegas. It was a short walk from where I stayed and a great experience.

The venue is popular with locals too and is family friendly.

It is advised you go there before your hunger reaches its peak because there is a queue for tables.

Once inside you will be pleased by the array of meats, seafood, salads, vegetables, desserts and fruit.

I made the most of the salad bar because this is what I lack most during travel.

Go to customer service before you go up to the buffet to get a guest card because this will entitle you to the discount and also give you a free play on the pokies.

At the buffet you can eat as much as you like for around $8. Real value!

• Visited July 2014