“A proper nightclub in Vegas.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #404 of 685 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub at The Mirage embodies chic, world-class service and the ultimate in after-dark innovation as we introduce the Las Vegas nightlife scene to the excitement and sophistication of a New York City style night out. Expect the unexpected at 1 OAK Nightclub - impromptu performances from the hottest up-and-coming talents in music, unannounced appearances from A-list celebrities, and surprises that create a truly One Of A Kind experience every night. Importing the NYC experience to Las Vegas nightlife are The Butter Group, New York's prominent leader in lifestyle and hospitality, and The Light Group, the originators of Vegas nightlife as we know it. The Las Vegas nightclub's 16,000 sq. ft. space includes two rooms of music, state-of-the-art audiovisual by Avalon Sound and original artwork by world-renowned Roy Nachum. 1 OAK Nightclub is the Las Vegas nightlife favorite of musical and celebrity guests alike, welcoming the likes of Fergie, Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Adam Levine, Kid Cudi, Pitbull and Wiz Khalifa. 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub is open Tuesdays and Thursday through Saturday night every week.
Chatham, United Kingdom
“A proper nightclub in Vegas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

In general the Vegas club scene is completely different to what it's like in Europe. Most clubs in Vegas are 99% image and 1% hedonism.

1OAK has the VIP and bottle service which lovers of the Vegas club scene crave but it also has the elements of the best European clubs.

We went to see Major Lazer on a Tuesday. Got there at about 10:45 and had to queue for around 20 minutes. The sound system is excellent and the drinks are reasonable; if I recall correctly it was $10 for a beer and $14 for a sambucca.

The first DJ was DJ Que who played a mix of Hip-Hop and classic dance music with a mix of Destination Calabria and Next Episode going down particularly well. I don't know who the second DJs were but they were superb with a mix that was predominantly electro-house. Once Major Lazer came on the whole place went off - so did the sound system a couple of times due to some wayward-thrown inflatables. The dancefloor was packed with people dancing their arses off and everyone there seemed to be there to party.

I don't want to slag off the Vegas night-scene too much as it's simply something different to what I like rather than being bad, however, if you've experienced the crazy nights at some of the best clubs in Europe you would be hard-pushed to find it in Vegas unless you go to 1OAK.

Visited April 2013

Marysville, Wa
8 attraction reviews
“Jet is closed, reopened as 1OAK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Jet at the mirage was remodeled and reopened as 1oak. we enjoyed when it was jet havent heard about the reopened club yet

Visited October 2011
Dallas, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Heck yes but heck NO!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Ok just like everywhere else lady's free b4 like 12 or sum,an gents pay 20 WITH a promo card the guys b handing out. Long as celeb lines ok, popular ppl pass us up, ok only a few let in at a time like they tryn to wait for a few to come out first !we finally get in an it it's packed I mean packed mine u it's a weds. Nite with NO celebrity's inside an they still pulled a crowd like that ok, dnt get me wrong it was really crunk it's like we stepped rite n to XStacy world an Booz lol fun crowd tho ...so we hit tha bar with our free drink b4 12am pass, bar was so full of ppl tryn to order as well, the bartender was rude to my sis , he yelled out One Drink At A Time!!! Ummm ok dude look wear u work y'all need helpline story short we only made it to enjoy on free drink off our pass ugh! Look around an absolutely NO where to SIT unless u bought a table on the dance floor or surrounding area that come with your waiter,an bouncer lol other then that they don't want no one Siting n they club for a sec. So a course girls was getting out they heels left an right into told put ya shoes back on ar get out ,,,lol me an sis had flats n my purses my feet was so soar ugh but the restrooms was nice with attended selling stuff o an bouncers walking around with flash light telling u to keep in moving on the walk way back an forth the dance floor was so pack I dnt see how the heck they was dancing the lay out of this joint Is a big rectangle ,two bars restroom in back dance floor in middle of rectangle an VIP set sec on the surrounding of the dance floor so u in with the in crowd or out on the dance floor . Don't let me forget the hype man dressed in a hot as monkey getup runing around with mic tryn to live up the place lol nice as place,girls wear some comfort shoes if u dnt have a VIP section

Visited June 2012
Winnipeg, MB
20 attraction reviews
“Now 1Oak ... lacklustre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We came here on a last minute decision and ended up leaving maybe 20 minutes after we got there. The people are super nice and we got set up in a booth with comp'd bottle service, but the club really lacked appeal. I felt like I was in a bar back home in my small city in Canada. Maybe I built the place up to be more than it really is, we ended up at a different club that had a bit more "LV" appeal.

Visited April 2012
Chandler, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“danced our butts off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great music to dance to! The floor was packed and jumping. Overall, great vibe! The drinks are very pricey, but that's to be expected. Get there early to get in or you may have to wait a long time.

Visited April 2012

Been to 1OAK Nightclub? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage 1OAK Nightclub, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.