“Not bad.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Sugar Factory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #699 of 3,751 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Kelowna, Canada
“Not bad.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Not the greatest meal we've ever had, but it was quick and tasty. We had the Medeterrain Pasta and salad. Service was prompt and the wait staff friendly. We would definitely eat there again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
new castle, pa
“Good food, but music to loud for conversation.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

the food was good, price was average for Las Vegas, but everything is over priced there. The music was so loud you could not talk accross the table. I think it was fine for younger people who like to text & not talk. I guess I am showing my age! I will not go back. The retail store was connected. It was 7pm & two girls were mopping the store & talking & not paying attention to the customers. You were unable to look at the products for sale, so we left without buying anything. I was interested in something to take home as a gift for a friend.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Caraquet, Canada
“Trendy ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I had a great lunch and my gf got some candies. Nice menu!The service was slow so don't be in a hurry.

“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

What a great place to eat! We went once after a sow and enjoyed our meals very much. Huge burgers and very delicious wish we would have had room for desert but too full. Went few days later for breakfast , sat on patio across from Bellagio fountains what a beautiful place to have a great meal steak and eggs were great.

Visited November 2012
Orlando, Fl
“Very sweet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

If you are a "sweets" person, you will appreciate this place. All sorts of candy--new and retro. There's t-shirts, sweatshirts and lots of things to buy. The desserts are outrageous. My sister and I split a s'mores sundae and we couldn't finish it. It was delicious. Fun place to go.

Visited December 2011