“Good as it gets!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountian
Description: For more than 125 years this venerable New York institution with its colorful history has entertained the famous, the infamous and everyone else who appreciates the ambience and food of a real saloon. The ashes of a favorite patron still reside behind the bar. Our little terrier faithfully keeps watch over the place where Johnny Mercer famously penned "One for my Baby"; Buddy proposed to the future Mrs. Holly, and Table 20 remains the property of Francis Albert Sinatra. On Las Vegas Boulevard democracy and fun continue their reign at this most American of Saloons. The majestic 'Phoenix' bar, formerly part of the Rothschild Estate, now found and restored is the fitting centerpiece of P.J. Clarke's at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Sit and be entertained by our seasoned bartenders who will serve your favorite classic cocktail made the right way. Enjoy our timeless American fare of Steaks, Seafood and Raw Bar.
Old Windsor, United Kingdom
“Good as it gets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely meal at PJ Clarkes, my hubby had Tuna, and I had the Fillet Mignon, both were delicious and cooked perfectly. Waiter service was great, - just attentive enough. It wasn't too busy so atmosphere was lacking but overall a great meal with great service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Punta del Este, Uruguay
“As good as in New York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a very nice lunch here. The food quality was excellent and the waiter that took care of us, Rodriguo, was very attentive. We had a great service and enjoy out lunch

Visited June 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great dinnner for a special occasion.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

PJ Clarks is a great dinner for a special occasion. The food was all sharable so the $40 steak was really for 2 people. All side dishes come a la carte so be aware of that. Wonderful steak and service! It is pricey as we spent $220 for the 4 of us, including a bottle of wine and dessert.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parachute, Colorado, United States
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been to plenty of new York steak houses and the best was Peter Luger's in Brooklyn, NY.
PJ Clark's was the worst steak I ever had and the French Fries were greasy and the small cut like you get at McDonald's. I would compare my meal at PJ Clark's to a bad meal at Outback.
There are too many other good steak houses in Las Vegas worth going to then wasting your appetite and money at PJ Clark's.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Maine
“Good New England tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My first time at PJ Clarke's in the Caesar's Forum Shops for lunch was a treat. Greeted warmly by the hostess and seated promptly. Our waiter Jan was outstanding. He even answered some off the wall questions about Vegas with a smile. I enjoyed the Little Neck clams on the half shell. They reminded me of my visits to the Rhode Island coast as a teenager. Fresh, briny, and full of flavor.
The NE Clam Chowder was also done to perfection--creamy, just thick enough, and full of flavorful clams. I ahd the Rhode Island style clamari as my main course and it too was very good. Overall, PJ's is a nice place fopr lunch and I will be going back again when in town.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage PJ Clarke's - Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.