“WOW! Delicious Burger.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountian
Description: For more than 125 years this venerable New York institution with its colorful history has entertained the famous, the infamous and everyone else who appreciates the ambience and food of a real saloon. The ashes of a favorite patron still reside behind the bar. Our little terrier faithfully keeps watch over the place where Johnny Mercer famously penned "One for my Baby"; Buddy proposed to the future Mrs. Holly, and Table 20 remains the property of Francis Albert Sinatra. On Las Vegas Boulevard democracy and fun continue their reign at this most American of Saloons. The majestic 'Phoenix' bar, formerly part of the Rothschild Estate, now found and restored is the fitting centerpiece of P.J. Clarke's at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Sit and be entertained by our seasoned bartenders who will serve your favorite classic cocktail made the right way. Enjoy our timeless American fare of Steaks, Seafood and Raw Bar.
Calgary
“WOW! Delicious Burger.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

So, what do people typically do in Vegas? SHOP! So by 9pm were were tired and hungry, we walked by PJ Clarke's, looked at the menu and decided to go in.

We had to wait a while for our food as there was a big party that placed orders ahead of us. The staff were apologetic about this and kept acknowledging us. So that was nice at least.

Once my burger made it to my table I was not disappointed. This was one of the most delicious gourmet burgers I have ever had, if not THE best. The atmosphere in the restaurant was great.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Calgary
“Great food and service to match”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011 via mobile

We decided to eat at PJ's as we were tired from all the walking and we were tired. Great choice. Food was slow due to a large party ahead of us, but staff acknowledged and were apologetic. So we didn't mind. The food was worth the wait. Next time in Vegas it will be a destination restaurant.

Bellingham, WA
“Great burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I really love a great burger, and they had an ad in an in-room magazine @ Ceasar's which made me drool. I decided to give it a try. I had a bacon cheeseburger. I was a bit surprised when it came out, I thought it was a big slider! I got a better look at it though, and it was a very thick burger. It was well done, at my request, but was still very juicy. My only pet peeve on burgers like this is that the bun gets moist, and falls apart, and I don't flipping want to eat my burger with a fork! It is a pretty fancy environment, tucked into the "Forum Shops" by Ceasars, but I finally just said "bag it", and ate it like a carnivore [one of the advantages of eating w/o my better half].

The iceberg wedge/blue cheese salad was excellent.

Service was very good, price was high for a burger, but it's Vegas baby, get used to it, especially on the Strip, and in Ceasar's Forum. I'd go back again

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Good Steak Frites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We went there before a show and we were pressed for time. Our waiter made sure that we got our food fast enough to enjoy it and be on time for the show. The steak was tender and tasty. It goes really well with a cold beer!

This restaurant is located at the Forums Shop.

• Visited August 2011
Las Vegas, NV
“Good place to people watch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

The service was very good. The staff was friendly and prompt without being overbearing.

The food was excellent, although a little pricey. They should have the lobster as an entree instead of just as an add on to steak.

This is a great place to people watch but cafe atmosphere doesn't work with the pricing of the meals.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage PJ Clarke's - Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.