“Totally Awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 254 activities in Las Vegas
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Las Vegas' premiere horseback riding company. We offer breakfast, lunch & sunset dinner trail rides.
9 attraction reviews
“Totally Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This experience was by far the best part of my trip to Vegas. The whole experience was so relaxing, peaceful and beautiful. There is nothing more amazing then riding a horse (Dusty) through the desert with the sun setting.
The bbq dinner was scrumptious and was the best meal I had all week.
The ranch folks were very friendly and helpful.
I had such an amazing time and will remember it for the rest of my life.
Thanks for an amazing memory!

Visited May 2013
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Wow! Thank-you for riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures! We couldn't create memories that last a lifetime without fabulous riders like you. I am flattered by your comments, and thrilled that you had such a great time. Everyone works hard to create the best experiences possible for our guests. Reviews and feedback like yours lets us all know we are doing exactly what we should be doing.

Thank-you for the review, and for choosing Wild West Horseback Adventures. Hope to see you again!

Derbyshire
4 attraction reviews
“The highlight of our holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I have both never ridden a horse before and were both a little nervous but we did not need to be! From the moment we were picked up by Jackie we had a fantastic time. Jackie was a fountain of knowledge during our ride out to Bonnie Springs. She pointed stuff out and filled us in with the back story to Bonnie Springs etc and was just so helpful and sweet. When we got to Bonnie Springs it is just so quirky (particularly the bathrooms) but we just loved it. I felt like we were stepping back in time to a Western!
One of the wranglers, Robbie, gave a brief welcome and a quick demonstration and then we were all set to give it a go. I was worried about getting on the horse but they have steps and Robbie talked you through what to do and from the moment I was sat on the horse I loved it! One of the wranglers even said I was a natural cowgirl!!
We did the sunset ride and it was ideal - it was just a nice temperature to be out in. The scenery was fantastic.
The dinner when we got back was delicious and the waiter was the best we had during our whole stay in Vegas - he was so helpful and quick.
We really can't recommend this trip highly enough - all the staff were so nice and welcoming and go out of their way to make it memorable

Visited June 2013
Thank-you so much for the great review. I am thrilled you and your husband had such a great time! Most of our riders, like you, are first time or novice, so being a bit nervous is normal. Our wranglers make safety their top priority. We make sure that all of our guests, are safe, secure, and comfortable in the saddle. Yes, Jackie is fantastic! She is a wealth of knowledge about Las Vegas, and the surrounding area, and is fantastic with guests. I will make sure she is aware of how much you enjoyed her company on your tour.

Thanks again for choosing Wild West Horseback Adventures, and hope to see you again soon.

UK
9 attraction reviews
“A great experience and a break from the chaos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was extremely hot and I was more worried about the heat than the actual horse riding - once I was on my horse (Copenhagen) and trekking through the canyon, I forgot the heat. We were collected from our hotel entrance by Geoff, and taken by minibus to the ranch. Geoff was courteous, a good driver, the bus was clean although a little on the warm side and absolutely on time. On arrival at the ranch we were introduced to Caesar and his father who selected our horses and then took us out on our trail. Geoff took our meal orders for our return. We had a great ride - although as I say it was very hot and as it was windy we got extremely dusty. We saw birds, a lizard, longhorn sheep, a cyote and some llama (really, we did). My horse was a little grumpy and kept trying to bite the other horses, I never felt in danger, it was probably the heat! The ranch also had 2 adult dogs (a mum and daughter) and 5 puppies who were 2.5 months old and absolutely adorable. The adult dogs came out on the trail with us. On return to the ranch, Geoff had our meals ready and despite being sceptical before I arrived about how good the food would be (my view distorted by attending 'shows with meals' previously) - it was absolutely fabulous. I had a medium grilled steak (very tender and juicy), jacket potato and a corn on the cob - there were bread rolls, sodas, sauces - followed by apple pie for pudding - absolutely delicious. We weren't able to have a camp fire as it was too windy but we were all given the opportunity to have a go at lassoing before we were driven back to our hotel doors.

Visited June 2013
Thanks for the great review! I think we are a great break from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. I am glad you saw lots of desert wildlife, they all tend to head towards water this time of year, so being able to ride around the Muddy River should give plenty of opportunity to see lots of critters. Yes, it is hot this time of year. We do the dinner ride later in the evening so it is cooler. Once again, glad you had such a great time, and thanks for choosing Wild West Horseback Adventures.

Las Vegas, Nevada
22 attraction reviews
“The BEST of the BEST in Vegas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Phenomenal!! Loved the ride, the people, the food!! My 10yr old daughter and I had the best experience we did the Sunset dinner ride. The people were absolutely amazing and so welcoming. It was our first time riding a horse and I was more nervous then my daughter. And the people were so nice they guided me threw the whole thing because I was extremely nervous going down small hills. So if you want something different you have to try it. Not disappointing at all even after it being a little dusty. I recommend you bring a bandana or something to cover your mouth and nose from the dust also jeans would be best to wear. Order the steak it was so delicious. This experience is amazing and they are all hard workers so don't forget to tip these amazing people..

Visited May 2013
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Jackelyn,

Thanks for the great review! Glad you and your daughter had such a great time! Most of our guests are first time, so being a bit nervous is completely normal. Way to cowgirl up, and get out on the trail! Our wranglers are superb at making sure everyone is safe, and ready to ride!

london UK
4 attraction reviews
“A must do trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have just arrived back in the UK and my fiancée has not stopped taking about the horseback adventure. Everyone should do this trip and it was the highlight of our holiday in Vegas. All the staff involved were highly professional and knowledgeable and the entire experience was beyond belief and a must do. We were the only two on tour which made the horse ride really personal with the lady who rode us around and then afterwards when we were having our meal there was a local Karaoke night and the singing was superb. This was our 6th trip to Vegas and this is the best thing we have ever done and would not hesitate in booking again for our next trip.

Nick,

Glad you and your girlfriend had such a memorable time. We aim to please! To hear that you have been to Vegas six times, and that Wild West Horseback Adventures is the best thing you have done, is a fantastic compliment, and very much appreciated. I will be sure to let everyone know what a great time you had. Thanks for the great review, and for riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures.