“First visit” 4 of 5 stars

Description: burger place (702) 242-2244
Las Vegas, Nevada
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This place was recommended by our friend who is a chef. I ordered the BBQ burger while my son ordered the mushroom burger.

Both burgers were cooked to order. Mine - Medium Rare and his Medium. We each ate half and then swapped. We found both to be excellent.

Our service was polite and professional.

Overall we enjoyed the meal and will be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best burger in Vegas at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Like the Title says + different kinds of burgers so you won't get bored. Right now im into the Spicy Miso.
Also tried Fuku burger. Not good at all for the price. Its all media hype and drunken nights to be part of that crowd.

I've heard there's also spots at the strip that serves $50 burgers. Ill have to try it out to see who reigns on top of burger wars in vegas.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“Fantastic, unusual burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been wanting to try Bachi Burger since seeing it on DDD's. It's very easy to find, S. Las Vegas Blvd, pass the outlet mall area, take a left onto Windmill Ln and a few seconds later, there it is. I'm not a huge burger fan; however, the unusual menu of burgers seemed very enticing. A friend and I had lunch there, and we were very happy with the food and the service. It can get very busy, but we arrived mid-afternoon on a week day and were immediately seated. For such an unusual burger menu, the prices are very reasonable. I had the Kiki burger w/3 types of mushrooms, carmelized bacon sweet onion marmalade and the truffle parmesan fries. The burger was absolutely delish! I'm a huge fan of truffle fries, and although these seemed extremely light on the truffle they were still very good. My friend had the Miyagi-san burger w/fried egg, carmelized bacon & onion rings and the fried shrimp chips. He'd never had a fried egg on a burger before and he thoroughly enjoyed the entire flavor combination. He also liked the fried shrimp chips. They are very light and airy and quite a novelty when adding the chili water as they sizzle. The servers were very attentive and able to answer any questions we had about the menu. We both agreed that this place is a definitely must when traveling to Vegas.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lodi, New Jersey
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

These were huge hamburgers and the onion rings were out of this world! If you go here, you better go with an appetite as these are not your typical fast food burgers.

Visited August 2013
Mission Viejo, California
“Great burger place...must try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Wagyu Burger at its best.  I came here with my hubby and my mom last August.  We've been wanting to try Bachi Burger but never had the chance to.  The place is really big but does not seem to have enough people to staff it.  There's always a wait when there are tables available in plain sight.  Aside from that, this place rocks.

We ordered a happy hour serving of the Oxtail Chili Cheese Fries.  It's so unique that it has fried egg on top.  It was really delicious. My husband and I devoured the whole thing in minutes.  My mom ordered sweet potato fries, which was good.  The happy hour menu also had the option for sliders.  My mom got it, she does not like sweet things and this burger was sweet so we switched food.  I got the Black & Green Burger with American Wagyu Grass Fed Beef, Sautéed Mushrooms, Spinach, Bacon, Point Reyes Blue Cheese, and Roasted Garlic.  The burger was good but seems to be a little on the bland side.  My husband ordered the Miyagi-san’s Grass-Fed Wagyu Burger with Chili Mayo, Fried Egg, Furikake, Caramelized Bacon, and Crispy Onion Rings.  This one was a clear winner!  The flavor combination was just amazing.  It was not too salty, not too greasy, it was just perfect!  I'm coming back here to get a Miyagi-san for myself and have more of the Oxtail Chili Fries.  We've seen a lot of tables ordering the Bao Sandwiches.  I will have to try that next time.

• Visited August 2013