“Not much to write home about.” 3 of 5 stars

887-893-2001
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Overlook Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #669 of 3,957 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South and Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Franklin, Tennessee
“Not much to write home about.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Frankly, it just amazes me that anyone would think a $14 pancake or $11 yogurt/granola meal was not a total rip off unless the setting, service or presentation was spectacular. My placemat was dirty--which was not a good start. The food was average, the price was high and the neighboring tables were loud. We came here for breakfast since I'm not a big eater and a $23 all you can eat breakfast buffet seemed overkill. We should have done that though since Wicked Spoon gets better ratings!

Visited January 2013

Leadville, Colorado
“Not great but not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

It's got a great location at the Boulevard Pool and excellent service but the food wasn't great. My husband's burger was way overcooked and the fish tacos were solid but not especially flavorful. Given the cost, I'd try somewhere else before giving this a second shot.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
chicago
“Ten plates to delight for Sunday brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Winding your way to the pool deck can be an interesting experience. Signage is limited. But once you arrive, there are no disappointments. We were there for the Sunday, $40 ten plate Bubbles and Brunch with a DJ who does music mixes. That plus an additional tray of desserts. The premise is that each diner gets ten small plates. If you want more of one plate, you just have to ask and you get as many repeats as you want or can eat. We asked to start out of the order with one of the desserts, the jello shot and it was excellent. Next came the monkey bread, a delicious sweet pecan/bread creation. Yummy good. Only problem was we ate so much of it that we were almost full at this point. Next came courses like pork empanada (the pork needed some additional kick to the flavor) with pineapple salsa, eggs with truffles, crab cake with poached egg on top, fresh fruit, a tater tot wrapped in smoked salmon on a beet puree, shrimp creole type dish (very garlicky), hanger steak, fabulous tomatoes with the most creamy mozzarella and balsamic vinegar, a cheese/sausage/pita hummus plate, and incredible stuffed french toast. The best flavors for me were the french toast with the amazing creamy flavor, the tomatoes and the smoked salmon. Absolutely delicious.
The server then brought a tray of wonderful desserts, including more jello shots. There wasn't a bit remaining on the plate. And one of our friends went for more. I particularly liked the chocolate cupcakes. The white frosting was creamy and dense. Presentations were very artistic and the service was excellent. We were not rushed out, in fact it was a 3 hour brunch. I should have walked home after all this.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Western Australia
“So good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The whole atmosphere was excellent, we were seated quickly and attended to by friendly and helpful waitstaff. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. My only issue was that it was a bit cramped other than that our family had a wonderful meal and when we go back to LV will definately return.

Visited June 2012
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Red Velvet Waffles TO DIE FOR!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We ate breakfast here and LOVED everything about this place! It was a little tricky to find (we were not staying at the hotel), but once we found it, we were quickly guided to a table. our server was super friendly and very helpful as well. Plus, whoever decorated this place definitely deserves props for the decor choice and color scheme! We LOVED IT!

My hubby had an omelet that he's still drooling over and I ordered the Red Velvet Waffles. I swear I thought I was eating a cupcake for breakfast! They were sooooo good!

This place does get pretty busy, so I recommend getting their early to get a seat!

Visited June 2012

Been to Overlook Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Overlook Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.