“Terrific Lunch!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holsteins Shakes and Buns

Holsteins Shakes and Buns
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Holsteins Shakes and Buns is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Harmon Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hours
Description: Our cows have attitude, and they’ve left their mark. No, we don’t mean the graffiti décor (although our heifers are a fan of the tasteful vandalism), we mean the uniquely crafted, burgers and milkshakes that you won’t be able to find anywhere else in Las Vegas. From our Hen House to our Pork Belly buns, you’ll be in awe with our menu. And even though our cows are proud of their all-natural, hormone-free masterpieces, our grub doesn’t end at the pasture’s edge. We have snacks and salads you’ve seen only in your daydreams.
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Terrific Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stopped here on a suggestion from my daughter, who had been at Holstein's in February. Located in the Cosmopolitan Hotel, we had a delicious lunch. The service was great, we were greeted by a lovely waitress with a great big smile. She was very attentive and pleasant. Our meals were delicious. They have this great menu of Shakes, both virgin and alcholic. I chose the Tiramisu shake. I recommend it highly if you are a fan of this dessert. A great place to stop and eat before wandering through the hotel. A must if you like burgers!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Listen to your Server!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

When it comes to portion sizes, I thought I was prepared - but our server (forgive me, I did not catch her name!) did warn us - when I ordered a side of onion rings, she recommended that I swap my fries for onion rings and share the fries of my friend between us. Because I was tired and grumpy (don't judge me, walking the Strip really does take it out of you!) I stubbornly continued to order this as a side! And promptly wanted to crawl under the table with embarrassment when the pyramid of onion rings paraded through the restaurant to my table.
I have to say, although the portions are extremely large, the food was outstanding, and truly one of the best burgers and milkshakes I have ever had. The restaurant has loads of space to watch the football games in the bar, and the atmosphere was just great, even though it was late afternoon! The cutlery had a solid, quality feel and the bathrooms were spotless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to families, couples or sports fans...those with a good appetite could probably do better justice to the portions than we could!

Sydney, Australia
“try the burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

great place to sit and watch some sport, plenty of beer choices and the burgers were very impressive

Sacramento, CA
“Best food we had the whole trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place is in the Cosmopolitan Casino. it is a little pricey for burgers but the meat is top grade! Check out the alcoholic shakes!

Savannah, Georgia
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

There are a lot of fun things to do at the Cosmpolitan in Vegas, and a lot of good places to eat. Holstiens is a must. Great burgers and Shakes and fries. It is moderately priced (for Vegas/Cosmopolitan) and a lot of fun. A great dining experience. I had a portobello, angus, truffle burger, fantastic. Someone else had a lamb burger with feta, and someone else the veggie version, and they were all great. The lobster/truffle mac and cheese appetizer is very gourmet and amazing, and the calamari was done perfectly, not overfried or greasy, and just the right amount of spice. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013