“Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
D.O.C.G. - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #421 of 3,751 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Transit: Las Vegas Transit 24 hrs daily
Tucson, Arizona
“Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

DOCG has a clean, upscale urban vibe and the food was very good! The hostess, unfortunately, seemed aloof and condescending. We were a party of five visiting from out of town, and ordered a variety of appetizers and entrees. The food arrived quickly, but was served by an individual (not our waiter) who was not knowledgable about what we had in front of us. However, what made me most uncomfortable were the various waiters who repeatedly tried to whisk our dishes away before we were finished. There is such a wonderful variety of restaurants in Las Vegas, but this is one I won't be returning to.
Scott: I know you won't see this, but Really?! Who's managing this restaurant! You're better than this . . .

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Cute spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went here for dinner on NYE, unfortunately they had an issue with their kitchen that night (of all nights!) so the menu ended up being limited and I didn't get to try the pizzas that looked so good however the service was really good and they have an extensive wine list however there were not that many under the $70 price range, which to me a place like this should have a larger selection in that range because the feel of the place is more romantic rustic not high end posh.

Visited January 2013
English Riveria
“Nice vibe, great food, a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Popped in early evening for a meal based on the menu outside. Nice setting if a little small (for Vegas) but staff were very friendly and attentive. My partner had a freshly baked pizza which looked good, and I had the duck and truffle pasta which was great (I would have liked the option to season some more but did not want to offend the chef). Wine list was well stocked and good variety if a little overpriced. Good to see they offered Louis XIII although $268 a glass is pushing it!
Would go back if in the Cosmopolitan one evening.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newport Coast, Ca
“DOCG is one of Scott Conant's restaurants and it is a joy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We really enjoyed DOCG. It is an upscale casual restaurant with delicious food. The service was excellent and caring. They were attentive but not obtrusive. I had the chicken under a brick which was very, very good but not what I think of as a chicken under a brick. Having said that, I would have it again in a minute. We shared the fois gras appetizer since we can't get it in California and it was so good, we wanted it again. My husband had the special which was venison and it was delicious as well. The wine list was good and the dessert was lovely. I would highly recommend this restaurant as one to try when you are visiting Las Vegas.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oshawa, Canada
“Don't miss this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We never miss eating at this restaurant while in Las Vegas. The service is beyond expectations, the wine list extensive with a range of price points to suit any budget and the menu options superb. I had the wild mushroom risotto with truffles and haven't ever had a risotto as delicious anywhere else ever. We'll be back!

Visited December 2012

Been to D.O.C.G. - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage D.O.C.G. - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.