Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
877-893-2001
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 3,841 restaurants in Las Vegas
Transit: LV Transit runs 24 hours daily
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant had a huge menu! We enjoyed great sashmi as well as sushi rolls. We also had the real;y good fried wings.

Visited July 2013

75% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not bad if it's someone's money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Single woman...sat at the bar....waited 8-10 min's before being greeted. took another 8-10 mins for my beer and still wasn't given a menu. Ordered edamame, 2 pcs. Ikura (salmon roe) and 1 tuna roll - the bill was $52. I know women get a bad rap for being bad tippers, but I'm the exception and typically tip 20% OR MORE. Not this time, though. They weren't even busy!

Tampa, Florida
“Perfect Dinner in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was my second time eating here and it was better than I even remember. I made a reservation about a week ahead of time with no problem for 3 coworkers and myself. The service was great and the food even better. Located in one of the trendier and more modern hotels in Las Vegas, The Cosmopolitan, it is nice to have dinner here and then head downstairs to hang out gamble and listen to music in the Chandelier Bar or go dancing at Marquee Nightclub. Here you can have an amazing dinner without stuffing yourself silly especially if you are going out afterwards. We ordered a lot of little dishes to share and two of my favorites were the Gindara Saikyoyaki (miso marinated cod) and the Shumai (homemade pork dumplings) so delicious that we ended up ordering a second of each. Our server also surprised us with a little tasting of their Kobe beef. To die for! I highly recommend this restaurant whether for a date a business dinner or before a night out you can’t go wrong!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great for To-Go Orders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I had Blue Ribbon To-Go. I simply ordered it from our room, and then I walked down and got it when it was ready. We then snacked on sushi while getting ready. We did this as opposed to dinning there to save time/money the night we were seeing a Cirque Show. The sushi was good, and not too expensive.

Seattle, Washington
“Sushi is the name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Ok so this sushi bar service the best Sushi I have had so far, but be ready to pay for it. This is one of the most expensive places I have been yet $$$$$

Visited June 2013

Travelers who viewed Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas also viewed

Been to Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.