“FOUND A GEM BY ACCIDENT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bacio Italian Cuisine

Bacio Italian Cuisine
3801 Las Vegas Blvd S, Tropicana Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
+1 702-739-2222
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Named Best Italian Restaurant and one of the Top 10 New Restaurants in Las Vegas, Bacio is a charming trattoria specializing in authentic Italian fare. Using only the freshest and most choice ingredients, we prepare signature salads, pastas, and more.
Spokane, Washington
“FOUND A GEM BY ACCIDENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We initially were put off by the seating along the hallway BUT after asking were seated in an adjacent room overlooking the pool and lawn area. Samantha our server was fantastic, very attentive but not over bearing and the food was by far the best we had during our stay in Las Vegas. We will definitly return on our next trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Bacio Italian Cuisine, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Richard, thank you for your review. I am so happy Samatha was able to ensure you had a great meal. The "patio" dining is great for peopl watching, but for a more intimate experience, seating inside with a pool view is the best! -Nicole Marshall myexperience@troplv.com

Corrales, NM
“Surprisingly good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We decided to have a quick dinner before hitting the Laugh Factory at the Trop and were pleasantly surprised by Bacio. The service was great. Food was wonderful, great Italian cuisine. Waiter was knowledgable about the Italian wines on the menu and offered tastings to select the one we liked for the bottles offered by the glass. Ambiance is definately better on the inside than seating in the corridor.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review, jegnm. I am so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. -Nicole Marshall myexperience@troplv.com
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“SURPRICE CHICAGO SATURDAY NIGHT PRECONCERT MEAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I visit this italian restaurant last saturday night before we go to CHICAGO concert at NEW TROPICANA TEATHER and really the whole experience was fantastic , the waiters from Mexico ( MR.COLON and LAURA ) speaks spanish and they treat my family very well , we start with the Crispy Seafood platter ( CALAMARI, SHRIMP and TILAPIA ) as appetizzer , good to begin our delicious food and later we order as main dishes the PAPPARDELLE PASTE with chicken and Alfredo cream sauce , CHICKEN PARMIGIANA , NY STRIP STEAK PIZZAIOLA and the VEAL MILANESE with EGGPLANT in marinara sauce ,exquisite and Rosemary potatoes , delicious and all food well cooked and also we had little space for desserts, the service was good and we really enjoy this night before go to ROCK with CHICAGO and later spend some money at TROPICANA CASINO, dont miss this place in VEGAS.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Bacio Italian Cuisine, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your review, ISREAL29, and I hope you enjoyed Chicago! I will ensure Mr. Colon and Laura are celebrated for their service. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Henderson, Nevada
“Will go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I love the atmosphere it's like an italian kitchen. I had a half off coupon so me and my boyfriend ate and I had a side salad and with tax I spent only $35! I had their penne in vodka sauce and it was amazing I ate every noodle! The service was great yet not over bearing. Living in Vegas, this is one of my favorite places.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review, VegasBlonde. I am so glad we have earned your business. Thank you, we appreciate you. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Hillsdale, New York
“Bright, modern take on Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was at the Tropicana for a conference and was taken to this restaurant by a vendor who hosted 30-40 people. The restaurant did an excellent job of serving family style food to the large group. The pasta, vegetables and chicken parmesan were all very good, particularly for this kind of service (i.e. serving a large number of people all at the same time). I would definitely return to this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review, innkeeper12. I am glad you had a great meal and hope you come back to enjoy the intimate atmosphere again. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com