“Love this spa” 5 of 5 stars

London, Canada
28 attraction reviews
“Love this spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

So relaxing! I always get a day pass for around $30. The atmosphere is great. They have 3 different temperature plunge pools, sauna and eucalyptus steam room which is great for the dry desert. The common areas are lovely but the best part is the private co-ed balcony pool overlooking the Aria pool complex. It is so nice and quiet and refreshing here. I will return every time I'm in Vegas.

Cardiff,
8 attraction reviews
“A mixture of emotions”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I thought the venue itself was quite nice, although I was expecting something rather larger. There were not enough couches for the guests, and it was not that busy. The complementary food was limited to nuts and fruit, and the complementary products were poor quality. I was none too impressed by the dress code, when receiving an unsolicited close up of a badly waxed beaver while trying to exit one of the plunge pools. I don't care how fit you think you are, no-one wants to see that after a diet of fruit and nuts, or indeed at any other time! The best part was the pool party going on outside. After spending over 300 dollars on a relaxing treatment, I went to sit in the 'relaxation' area, and was greeted by the constant deep banging bass tones of the pool party. 300+ dollars on relaxation well spent I think you'll agree! Whoever designed the hotel layout must have had their head up their back passage.

Los Angeles, California
41 attraction reviews
“Ahhhh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The spa itself is nice, but a little industrial feeling for my taste. I prefer warmer colors and textures. Of course, maybe that was just the men's side. Still, the amenities are nice and the massage was top-notch. I'm in the massage business and picky so I don't always like my massages. This one was pricey though at $160 before tip. The best part of the experience was meeting up with my female friends at the coed infinity pool that looked out over the Liquid "party" pool. Liquid runs 3 months out of the year and the dance music might have been too much for some spa goers to enjoy, but we felt enough above the fray to enjoy some music while still being able to visit. It's a small pool, but there were only a few of us out there. We called it our skybox.

Pilot Point, Texas
“Spa great, salon; not so much.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Had I just gone to the spa, I would have rated it a 5. I was a bit put off by the price, but when I found out we had access to everything in the spa for the rest of the day - it was more than worth it. So go early, and get a massage, then enjoy the in door and out door jacuzzi's, best steam room in the south, warm stone bed's, salt room, etc. The outdoor jacuzzi/pool is above the resort pool area only it's shaded from the brutal sun. Just wonderful. Then I went to the salon, which was very nice, like the rest of the resort. I order their 30 minute foot treatment ($60) + pedicure ($25) + foot stone massage ($40) so they tacked on allot more money but took no more than 30 minutes all together. Worst pedicure I ever got, but in the nicest pedicure chairs I've ever sat in. What a paradox. So save your money for the spa - it will be better spent.

Visited July 2012
Ontario
51 attraction reviews
“No Appointment but right in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I were enjoying my birthday at the Aria when I broke one of my natural nails. It was broken below the quick and was painful. Too low to cut without exposing the nail bed. I wondered if the salon did natural nail repairs?....yes they do! I ask the desk about the repair and was to wait 10 minutes...2 minutes later a lovely young girl came and escorted me to her working table. She removed the polish...looked at the nail and said glue would not work but suggested I over lay the nail with the 'gel' used for fake nails. She said it was stronger and would last until the nail grew out...OK...hey...I was expecting just glue...she marvelled at my real nails. In and out in less than 15 minutes...the job lasted more than a month! And the cost....I know it's Vegas and everything is expensive...the cost...only $15.00! Great service, lovely staff, lovely location...I'm recommending this salon to everyone!

Visited December 2011