“one of the best buffet i have ever had wicked is wicked” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night
Mililani
“one of the best buffet i have ever had wicked is wicked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

before leaving hawaii for our trip to las vegas, I was debating on which buffet to celebrate my sons 22nd birthday, I had gone to bellagio couple years back and that was good, but my daughter said she liked wicked spoon even better. so I called the cosmopolitan and spoke to a friendly concierge by the name of clifford, I liked his honesty and enthusiasim about all the different buffets in town, but he said he really like the wicked spoon not because he worked in the hotel, but that it was really angood buffet. also he told me on non holidays if the lines were long we could pay an extra five dollars to go in the vip line(i saw a you tube video however the guy on the video did not say how much extra it was) thats why I called concierge and Clifford gave me details, he also got info for me about celebrating my sons birthday. He told me that the staff could write hapoy birthday on a plate and put a piece of cake on it. Well they did just that they brought a plate with happy birthday written on it with a variety of desserts and made it look really beautiful. I brought candles and we sang happy birthday, thank you Clifford for enquiring about that for me and thank you wicked spoon for the winderful gesture. Ok now on to the food I could not believe all the different varieties, different ethnic foods tons of dessert also many soft drinks were included. The crab is cold but you just ask them to warm it if you want it hot, so you can have cold or hot crab. The crab is also cut so you dont have to crack the shell. The prime rib is delicious, and they also have bone marrow to spread like butter on your bread. They had so many choices I cant tell you everything but if you watch the you tube video you can see all the different varieties of food. Now the reason we chose the wicked spoon is we liked the portion control on many of the foods they had them in like either cups or special containers, like the fried chicken was in a small basket really cute, that way its not greasy.
the sushi was just so so I honestly have to say I have never had reall good sushi in a buffet in the states, only the buffet in hawaii, I think its because in the places I have been to the rice is not cooked as well asmin hawaii. Aside from that it was ok I did have several pieces. The service was good the server was always very attentive always coming by to so what we needed. the foods were always well stocked and the place was very clean. the price I thought was worth it in hawaii we cant get that much food for that price along with all the juices and soft drinks, but I was told food was the cheapest in las vegas in the whole wide world. So you visitors from hawaii go treat yourself to the wicked spoon you wont be disapointed. again this was one of the best buffets ever price was ok,
foods fresh presentaion beautiful, very clean, good service and good servers and many different ethnic foods.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Fargo, ND
“Great Food Wonderful Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have heard of the Wicked Spoon buffet long before i entered it's doors. Read alot of good things but i had to find out for myself. I can tell you I was not dissapointed.

First the place has a very modern feel with rich woods and contemporary fixtures. The rooms feel is warmth from the colors and from the staff.Another point i really enjpyed was that each station had a chef or cook always adding and checking to make sure everything was right.

The buffet itself is aomewhat concentrated but offers much to the guest. Items are for the most part served in small quanities and individual dishes or pots.

The offerings of food are widwspread, from wedge salads to Cajun shrimp with grits to leg of lamb. This not ordinary buffet fare either. Everything I tasted was full of flavor, melt in your mouth great flavor. The cajun shrimp grits were spicy but I could fully taste the shrimp, which were cooked perfectly and the grits were cheesy and good.

The leg of lamb and prime rib were wonderful, flavorful and melt in your mouth. Chinese choices were packed in small to go boxes. Very flavorful pork and beef ribs beautifully seasoned. In addition they also serve bone marrow in the bone.

Desserts were in a section all to themselves. Juicy, large fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate with a little nut crunch that was great. Pana cotta, tarts, cake and even Gellato is offered.

When it comes to service the staff is impecable. Stephen was my server and he kept the plates clean and the glasses filled. Beyond that he was personable and answered questions warmly and with sincerity.

Truly this is a must do eating experience. if you like buffets you will love this one because it certainly goes a step above.

The price might seem high to you but let me try to put it in perspective, I ate a hamburger, fries and a chocolate shake at Gordon Ramsays BurGr yesterday for lunch of which the cost was $4.00 less than what this buffet cost for dinner.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“EXPENSIVE BUT DIFFERENT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have stopped by few times. Buffet but food and presentation is different than typical. Venue is quiet and clean. Little pricy but worth to try. Refer npmany friends and visitor, no one disappointed if you like to pay for different.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Antwerp, Belgium
“Very refined buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Enjoined the dinner buffet one evening. If you want to have the cheapest buffet, the Wicked Spoon is not the place to go; if you want to have an excellent choice of refined plates at a reasonable price ($39, a little more if you want have wine included), this is the place to be. For example, the starters include legs of crab, several tasting plates (like great chefs would serve as starters), or for the more brave amongst us : salad with squid. Entire buffet area covers 10's of meters, so have a central table in the room could be a benefit.
The only odd thing is that the buffets closes at 9pm, so in order to enjoy everything, be prepared and come early, don't arrive at 8pm because you will not be able to discover all the buffets.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“New favorite Buffet in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We love the Buffet at Wynn but now have a new favorite place when eating at a buffet in vegas. Most of the food is on small plates. Many different food stations from different countries .Impressed with the salad choices and save room for all the desserts that not only look pretty but taste delicious.
Located in the back of Cosmopolitan.Worth the walk from the strip.Plus you get to walk off calories.

Visited September 2013