“Refined buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 3,838 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Bakery, Barbecue, European, Chinese, Delicatessen, Dessert, French, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Pizza, Seafood, Vegetarian, Continental, International, Fusion, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Montreal, Canada
“Refined buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Excellent buffet with very refined choices. From gnocchi asiago to ossobucco... Everything you can think of they have it and food is very good, even better than most restaurants. We went there once only but we wouldn't have minded just going to wicked spoon every day during our stay. I will never forget the amazing macaroon and gelato stations they had... Excellent service as well, our waitress was very courteous.

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Dessert is wicked!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner on a Friday nyt. There was no line! got a 5$ discount from the Cosmopolitan card. what's good was the pork belly, shrimp barbecue, ceviche, mac&cheese, dumplings, crab legs just ok! egg drop soup was burnt! salads good too. delectable desserts, creamy gelatos :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Overland Park, Kansas
“Expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Lunch is $25 and is supposed to come with Mimosa or Bloody Mary. My first time at Wicked Spoon, I had a good server who made sure i knew about this. The second time I visited, I had a mostly-absent server who failed to tell me my $25 included mimosa or champagne or bloody Mary. So - I got cheated out of my drink. The food here is quite tasty and delightfully presented but I found it to be a challenge to find much food that I actually wanted to eat. I've never had that happen at a casino buffet. I did go back a second time while at the Cosmopolitan, mainly because I didn't have time to go offsite to eat...and the second time, I still had a challenge finding food that I actually wanted to eat. What I had was good, yes, but for $25, there should be a whole lotta food on my plate. But, there wasn't. So, I had dessert.

Visited August 2013
Coal City, IL
“One of our new favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Brunch with great variety and good food. Our favorite has always been the buffet at Paris Paris. This is equally good and better than the Bellagio.

Visited August 2013
Israel
“Huge variety of food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very well cooked, great presentation!

Best if you have a late breakfast, closer to lunch, so you'll be able to enjoy a larger variety (not a question of availability, rather than the ability to consume such a large quantity of food too early in the morning).

Visited July 2013