“On par with the others” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #128 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Perth, Australia
“On par with the others”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We only had breakfast at the Wicked Spoon buffet, and whilst it was on par with the other buffets we visited, I wouldn't necessarily say it is in the top buffets in Vegas. Perhaps we missed out in not dining here for lunch or dinner, however would prefer other buffets in the area.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING FOOD and CHEAP !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you want an all you can eat buffet for $22 then go to the Wicked spoon !!! So much choice and great great food x

Hong Kong
“First time and definitely not the last.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you're sick of all the other typical buffets, then this one is for you. There is less selection here but the stuff is all very unique. You can even have bone marrow, I'm sure not many buffets offer this. Thoroughly enjoyed this as it was a breath of fresh air to not be eating the same buffet items over and over. Also, was nice to walk around the Cosmopolitan, it was quite a long walk to this buffet.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, CA
“Easily the best buffet in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved, loved this buffet. The atmosphere is classy and gorgeous, but more importantly, the food is excellent, which is impressive for a buffet.

As mentioned by others, the food is served small plate style (most things) which I think is a classier way to serve a buffet, keeps you from sharing serving utensils with the public, and also is a way of forced portion control so you don't fill up too quickly or be wasteful with huge helpings of food. This is the way Vegas should do all buffets!

We went on a Sunday morning for breakfast/brunch and agreed with all the magazine and online ratings that this is one of the Top 5, if not the Number 1 (according to who you're reading) buffet in Vegas. Just go, you'll love it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Livermore, California
“Good food, good service, we’ll be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Going to keep this really short. This was our first time in Wicked Spoon. Loved it! Good staff, great food, I love the portion sizes, makes it easy to go back and get more of what I liked and not feel like I “wasted food” on the ones I didn’t care for. My favorite was the gelato bar :) I loved this place and so did my family. We’ll definitely be back. If you’re considering going to M Buffet (Studio B at M Resort), read my review on that. I would suggest if you’re on the strip, check out Wicked Spoon first. Enjoy! (Was this review helpful to you? Please don't forget to click on “Yes”)