“Best show I've seen in a long time” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #371 of 569 attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: NOW PERFORMING AT THE LVH!!!!!Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack Show takes audiences back to 1960s when Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Joey Bishop, known as the Rat Pack, ruled the Las Vegas Strip. Produced by Buddy Hackett’s son, Sandy, the show features stories about the iconic performers.Look out in the next few days for our new venue!!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best show I've seen in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

We saw this show while they were on tour in AZ. It is the best show, of any kind, I've seen in a long time. David DeCosta is, IMO, the BEST Frank I've ever heard. He is absolutely FANTASTIC! Desmond Meeks was Sammy & his 5-octive vocal range was apparent. He brought the house down with an amazing performance of What Kind of Fool Am I. Sandy Hackett (as Joey) and Tom Wallek (Dean) made a funny duo. I love Sandy's witty sense of humor.
To me, this show was so much more fun than a lot of the modern shows that lack the feel & atmosphere of this show. This show doesn't rely on special effects, movie-like stunts, or areal acrobatics to entertain you. It is reliant on pure talent - Something they have in abundance!! I truly wish more shows were like this one. This show far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be going again, as soon as they return from tour!!
Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack Show is exactly what it should be - an immensely good time!

Visited January 2012

Seabrook, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Worst "Rat Pack" show ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I went to the see Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack on a Tuesday night. Perhaps that is why it was so bad! I have seen two other versions (by other groups) of "Rat Pack" performances and thought they were really good but this one was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

The best thing about the show was the guy who performed as Joey Bishop. Frank and Dean were "ok" but the young man who performed Sammy Davis, Jr. was very obviously a stand-in. He didn't even "try" hard to come across as Sammy and the songs he performed were not good.

The other shows all had live bands, even the small one I saw in a casino in Louisiana! This was all pre-recorded music and I am not sure if the singers were really singing! Not even the stage looked nice..... they come out of curtains that allow you to see all the chairs, tables, sound equipment behind them.

I am can only hope that those that say this show was good saw it on a weekend where maybe the regulars perform but for the money, and it isn't cheap, try another "rat pack" show because this one is definitely not one of the better ones.

I bring groups to Vegas and I had a small group with me this time. I can assure you we won't be back to see this show.

Visited October 2011
Madison
“Cheezy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

This was really awful! I saw The other Rat Pack Show and it is exactly the same but OMG, this was just terrible. I had to leave during the show, and I never do that. Spend your money on something else.

Visited October 2011
Henderson, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“WOW!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a recreation of the old "Rat Pack" with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop and Sammy Davis Jr. It is a great show and keeps you interested the whole time.

Bravo Sandy . . . Loved it!

Visited September 2011
, Marketing Representative at Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack Show, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank You for your reivew! It's great when the people who actually visit the show stop by and leave their comments!

We hope to see you again soon!

Thank You.
South Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“outstanding entertaining professional show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

I had read the great reviews of this show and had to find out for myself. Wow, the steller reviews were wrong..........the show is even better!!! Sandy Hackett has created a spell binding show, from Bishops opening jokes which had the audience in tears and holding their stomachs from laughter.

The show moved brilliantly from Dean with his cig and glass of booze crooning Volare to a brilliant actor who potrayed Sammy. In between the boys just have at it with each other poking fun and having a ball. David Da Costa as Franks is brilliant. His voice nearly perfect and his Frank like looks and moves brought me back to what it was like whhen the boys of cool ran Vegas. Run don't walk, to see this great show, and now travelling nationwide from what one of the actors said after the show. Rating A plus

Visited August 2011