“not that great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hooters Las Vegas

Hooters Las Vegas
115 East Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV (The Strip)
1-866-584-6687
Neighborhood: The Strip
Missoula, Montana
“not that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The service was ok, not anything great. The music was super loud and I found my self yelling across the table at the rest of our group. My sister found a hair in her food while we were there....yeah...that pretty much sums it up.

Visited May 2012

• Turkish first
“Not going back ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

The food was bad. Service is horrible it took forever. They are to worried about taking pictures w other people than their customers. Wont go back at all.

Montebello, California
“Not the best Hooters we've been too”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I always go with the men in my life. My kids and husband. You know the best wings in town and all. First we waited in a long line for about half hour because the hostess wouldn't seat tables even though there were over 7 tables open and people were also leaving. The manager, well at least I though he was the manager coca me up to the podium one time looked at the list looked around and disappeared. With! Still nobody got sat. Then the servers were constantly coming to the podium because they didn't know what tables were theirs. Well yes they truly are some of the best except here. We tend to get the similar flavors. The lemon pepper naked wings are my favorite and usually share with my husband. They had very little flavoring even after we send them back once for more seasoning. One of our sons had the boneless lemon pepper and his also had very little seasoning. They could have been better and warmer since half of them were cold. Everyone else had good wings. I wouldn't go back

Logan, Utah
“First time to Hooters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Wife and I decided to go to hooters for the first time while we were in Vegas. It was amazing and the price wasn't bad for Vegas. Fun environment

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
“Good Bargan In Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

A great value for traveling to Vegas and not racking up Hotel fees. Rooms are Very Clean! Not much of a business Center but a Kiosk. Remember you are in a room to sleep. Sheets and room is very clean and pricing if you look on web searches can be $25 a night!

Visited February 2013