“OK but....” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Bistro Buffet

Bistro Buffet
4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103-3903 (Paradise)
702-953-7679
Neighborhood: Paradise
San Antonio
“OK but....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food was ok and service was decent. However, no english breakfast tea (only a problem for us tea drinkers) and they open at 8 am. What? a 24 hour casino and conference center...meetings start at 8 or 8:30 and the buffet is only for folks on vacation. Instead, go with the Coffee Bean for a quick something or Simon's in Palms Place Tower.

Visited January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Toronto
“Still the One”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at the Bistro Buffet on the last day of our trip in December, 2012: we saved this buffet for last, based on previous meals there, and were delighted that we did.
Although only I had my Palms Player's Card with me, we were both given the discount (on our previous trip only I got the discount; my husband tends to "forget" his wallet and cards, I think so that I have to pay, lol). With the discount, the value for money of this buffet is surpassed nowhere in Vegas.
The buffet comes with unlimited wine or beer; I had white wine and was pleased with the quality. Our server was excellent and kept my glasses filled (I also had diet Pepsi) and our plates cleared.
As I have stated before, the selection is relatively small, but the quality of food was excellent. I note that another reviewer recently was disappointed by the seafood. Although I certainly do not challenge his experience, his experience was not mine. I tried at least a half dozen different seafood dishes, including pasta, and all were excellent. I also sampled Mexican, Chinese, and middle Eastern dishes, and enjoyed everything I ate (and if you read my reviews, I am not easy to please). Desserts were also delicious (one gentleman, who had obviously eaten there before and knew the staff, managed to secure half of his favorite pie just for himself).
We travel to Vegas two to three times a year and this buffet is one of the few that I can consistently count on to be excellent.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Quantity not quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Seafood buffet left a lot to be desired. I found many shrimp shells in the pasta dishes that should've been removed. Crab claw eaters would be happy though!

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Buffet, Smaller Capacity, Good Desserts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

If you have a players card, a deal on Travel Zoo saves only $6 for two, but currently at $29 for 2 a nice price for dinner. Don't buy it if you are doing lunch or breakfast. It is a good buffet, not the quality of Bellagio or Wynn, but comparable to its direct neighbors the Rio and Gold Coast. I have eaten there over 20 times. The lines are longer, and it does take longer to get in, as the seating is smaller than most buffets, like the Station Casino's buffets. I rate it at the quality of their best Green Valley Ranch Buffet. The dessert's are better at the Palms! Enjoy!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Real economic and large variety of choice for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Yesterday we went to Bistro Buffet and for a 5.99 ( players card price) and who come to Vegas and do not play at least $20? Real nice fresh meal, from America to China breakfast. Budget Buffet and service 5 stars.

• Visited December 2012