“Great night out!” 4 of 5 stars

702-386-8364
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
London, United Kingdom
“Great night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were staying with friends in Las Vegas and wanted to take them out as a "thank you" and they chose the Chart House in the Golden Nugget. We had booked a booth looking towards the "Fish Tank" and the ambiance was good and we were able to carry on a conversation! Our server was cheerful, knowledgeable and efficient...perfect. We all chose an appetiser...I had the New  England Clam Chowder and it was wonderful, thick and creamy...the others had special salads and all thought they were great. We all had fish or shrimp as a main course....all great. We ordered one Lava Cake (must be ordered at the beginning of your meal as it takes a while) and shared it.  We had a pre-dinner cocktail each and shared a bottle of California wind ($47). Main courses were all around $30 each, so the total bill was not cheap at just over $300. Good for a special occasion!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Richland, Washington
“Pretty view and Ted will hook you up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at the Nugget and discovered that this place now has a happy hour! Can't be beat, in my opinion. Ted, the bartender was very entertaining! I just wish the seats at the bar were a little more comfortable. So I decided to stand up but the bar is so low that you are forced to sit in the chair. I guess I'll put up with it because the prices and the food was worth it.

I had a glass of happy hour wine for five bucks. Good brand, can't remember, though. Then I had two fish tacos for six bucks that were good sized and delicious. Then I had three prime rib sliders for seven bucks and they were really good! SO I was stuffed and ate for 13 bucks, plus one wine and with tax came to 19 and change. Left a decent tip, though.
The aquarium is pretty to look at but I was afraid I might witness a fish eating another fish so I didn't look at it a whole lot. 4-6 p.m. happy hour. Check to see if it's Friday, not sure. It's not on Sat. or Sunday though. Check out their happy hour menu at the Golden Nugget Las Vegas website and click on dining.

Death Valley National Park, California
“For the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We should have went to Vic and Anthony's! The decor is interesting with the giant fish tank in the center of the room. Service is just OK, and the food is just OK too. We expected more.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Food Is Good ~ Just Don't Expect Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went by on a Sunday afternoon. Just for drinks and an appetizer.

We sat in the lounge area. No one came by to take our drink order. 10 minutes later...spouse had to get up and ask for a server. Brings us our 2 glasses of wine. No water. Another 10 minutes pass. We wanted to order the stone crabs. Again, no server. Spouse went up to the hostess area and spoke to 2 men there. Ordered the crabs.

They came out in a timely manner and were FABULOUS. We got 6 mediums for about $38.00. Brought out on a shiny, silver server filled with crushed ice. So, they were nice & cold and so was the dipping sauce(mustard/mayonnaise). Lemons too. Without a doubt, the best we had. All were cracked for easy opening.

When they took away the server, we ordered another glass of wine. We asked for the bill.

Then, again, when we were ready to pay and leave, no one was there.

My spouse said to the manager, I would like to tell you we had bad service. But, in reality, we had NO SERVICE. All we got was I'm sorry.

The restaurant is clean and has a very large fish tank with beautiful fish. Modern and stylish decor. Right in the main lobby by the check-in desk. No service = no tip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lacey, Washington
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The service was outstanding our waitress was on time with are requirements, the chefe came out to greet everyone the food was worth the price.