“Greatest spot to watch a game in Vegas!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lagasse's Stadium is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #894 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sands Blvd
Chicago, Illinois
“Greatest spot to watch a game in Vegas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food was your typical bar food, wings and fries. The Parmesan Fries were my favorite! But the absolute best part about this restaurant is the atmosphere! There are TV's everywhere. You can rent a table, a booth or sit in the "stadium" section. We chose the stadium seating. The 49ers were playing and when it was game time it was fantastic! It's just like sitting at a stadium except the sofas ( yes that's what I said) were more comfortable and you had food in your lap and a drink ( the drinks were very good) in your hand. You also interact with the other patrons, which was a plus for us. There is a sports book also if you are so inclined. Service was very attentive and she kept the drinks coming. This was a last minute thing at the end of our stay. Our next trip will be planned around game day. I'm thinking NBA Finals!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Medford, NJ
“Fun Place to Watch a Game!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great place to see a sporting event. Food was good too. I was surprised that the place was not very crowed which normally I would like but this made the experience a little too quiet

Visited October 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good place to get the Gang together!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Best place in town to get a group of friends together and go watch the game!!!!! I have gone here several times and will say it used to be better but still very good place to get a group of people together rent out a table, booth or room and wwatch some sports, drink and eat.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best place to watch sports in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My rating isn't about the food. The food was OK - I had wings and they were good. My rating is all about the atmosphere. This is the best sports bar in Vegas. There's a sports book in the restaurant if you want to place bets, but the entire restaurant - even outside of the sports book, is covered in TVs that broadcast all of the big games. Go here, get some food, and enjoy great sports while you eat. Not a bad proposition at all.

Oh - drinks were great. Can't have a good sports bar without great drinks.

Visited October 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“My Last Supper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The restaurant, itself, is the most grand that I’ve seen for watching sports. It is the ultimate sports bar or stadium. One can see at least several TVs from any place in the joint.

My Lady and I ventured there for dinner. When we were seated and ordered, our food seemed slow to arrive. But after tasting it, I knew why. They wanted it to be perfect. My Lady ordered the buttermilk fried chicken with slaw and garlic mashed potatoes. My Lady remarked about how very crispy the chicken was on the outside but still moist meat on the inside. She had never experienced chicken to that extent before. She said that she had never had better coleslaw. And the gravy that came with the mashed potatoes was finger licking good. And that’s what I did to it.

I ordered the Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Étouffée dish with rice and it would be ‘top shelf’ in food heaven. I’ve never had any better. We were too stuffed to eat dessert. What I found out from this experience … is that if I only have one more meal in life … I want Emeril’s Shrimp and Andouille Étouffée to be on the short list for my last supper.

• Visited October 2013