“First time won't be my last...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina

Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Ste #240, Crystals at City Center, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
(702) 238-1000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 3,967 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Californian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina features Puck’s famed wood-oven pizzas, pastas and specialty dishes. Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a bird’s-eye view of the retail destination. The menu features Wolfgang's signature pizzas, homemade pastas and rustic Italian favorites including Italian Meat Pizza with pepperoni, salami, sopresatta and smoked ricotta cheese; Wild Mushroom Pizza with mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and fresh herbs; Ricotta Gnocchi with sausage Bolognese and Italian parsley; Salmon, cooked with rosemary butter, bacon, mushrooms and onions; and Grilled Ribeye Steak with Tuscan potatoes and spicy rapini. Seasonal specials also are offered daily. The bar at Pizzeria & Cucina features a dynamic beverage list complementing the menu’s exquisite Italian flavors including domestic and international beers and a comprehensive selection of wines, many imported from Italy.
Grand Forks, BC
“First time won't be my last...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Really cool, chic, very classy place in the middle of the amazing Crystal mall. Had their margarita pizza which was to die for, and a glass of wine. Superb, courteous and prompt yet no pressure service. Very relaxing. Really enjoyed my meal there and makes me want to try his other establishments.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tucson, Arizona
“Highlly recommended restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I ate here with another couple....we were looking for someplace quite and away from the casinos on the strip (plus the couple we were meeting were staying at Aria which is nearby).

Crystal Mall at City Center has an amazing interior and several interesting-looking restaurants (also great for window shopping). We selected this restaurant because my husband wanted something casual and likes the pizza.

We made a reservation early in the day and met the other couple in the bar. Very good bartenders--quick, friendly service and good drinks. There are tvs on sports channels but no sound on when we were there.

We'd requested seating along the edge of the restaurant overlooking the interior of the mall (very nice view) and were seated at the time of our reservation (we got there about 30 minutes early to relax in the bar). Lovely modern decor, quiet.

Our waiter was extremely good.....knowledgable about the menu items and wine list. Prompt service that wasn't hovering. Orders at the table ranged from salad and pizza to seafood and pasta....everything was very good. Very good wine list (by the glass) also.

Would be good for almost any occasion and reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Restaurant with Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

After having bad experiences in Vegas, we went to Wolfgang Pucks. My wife had the 4 cheese Ravioli and I had the Lasagna. Both dishes were phenominal. The pasta tasted so fresh and not mushy. We had a cheesecake for dessert that was also great. It was very light and refreshing. Everything was so good that I stopped the manager and told him how GREAT our experience was. I was starting to think that in Vegas Restaurants they did not care how a dining experience was. New customers every week etc. Not at Pucks. We went back the next day and my wife had the Lasagna and I had a pizza. Again, both were excellent. They offered us a complementary dessert but we were stuffed and on the way to a show.
I also found the prices to be very fair, which I must say was surprising. Great food, Great Service, Great Management, and Great Prices, you can't go wrong!!

Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Pizza & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Great place to stop and enjoy a cocktail & lunch while window shopping @ Crystals. The Mai Tai is outstanding. Eggplant pizza delish. Friends had margarita pizza, one added pepperoni. Pizza looks large when it arrives, but it's so good and the crust thin & light....it really does serve one nicely. Although if you add a salad, you could easily share one pizza. Service was outstanding, location relaxing and enjoyable.

Visited May 2012
Perth, Australia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We were going to the Aria to see a show and stumbled across this fabulous restaurant! The food was fantastic and huge portions, with a great price tag to match. The service was fantastic as well, I would recommend this restaurant definately! Make sure you try it, you don't know what you are missing.

• Visited April 2012