“Great place for authentic Koran food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Soyo Korean Barstaurant

Soyo Korean Barstaurant
7775 S. Rainbow Blvd., #1105, Las Vegas, NV (Enterprise)
(702) 897-7696
Improve this listing
Ranked #996 of 4,078 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Korean
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great place for authentic Koran food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

I was on vacation in Las Vegas and had seen a short review on this place online. What a find! It's out of the way if you're staying on the Strip, but worth the drive if you're renting a car or live in the area. If you're at all curious about Korean food, this is a must-try place. I was so impressed with my first meal here that I went the next day, too! The ddukbokki, bibimbap (served in a hot stone bowl, so the rice at the bottom got really crispy) and kimchi fried rice were all outstanding. As is the norm for real Korean restaurants, they give you side dishes, which include radish kimchi, cabbage kimchi, fish cake and a couple other selections. They use the authentic metal chopsticks and spoons as utensils. The first visit I had soju, and the next I had a big bottle of Hite. The servers were super-nice and polite as can be, but those who have problems with accents will have issues understanding them; but the menu is numbered, so ordering shouldn't be a problem. I would not hesitate to go back on my next trip and bring friends and family to experience this great Korean restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere