“Entertainment” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The LINQ Hotel & Casino

You added The LINQ Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
The LINQ Hotel & Casino
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly The Quad Resort and Casino)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
HOT RATES! Rooms from $53
Ranked #115 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas
“Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I love the location especially when I go to the Brooklyn Bowl for concerts, The Hash House is a must and so is Guy Fieri's. The selection of slots are great for me and I don't need to leave the hotel to find a favorite slot

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (447)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at the Linq for my annual Vegas trip with my buddy. I've stayed in the past when it was the Quad and Imperial Palace. The upgraded Linq is pretty nice. We were in a renovated wing with a view of the High Roller. Good visual appeal to the halls and rooms and comfortable beds. The casino is nice as well but I miss the low roller feel of the past, as the strip is loosing some of that. Don't get me wrong, I like the upgrades, but its nice to have some late night low roller places within walking distance.

The attached outdoor promenade provides a ton of great eating and drinking spots and is a very good addition to the strip. Also, check out O'Sheas if you are in a party mood. We always do a late night craps session there at least twice each trip (if you want better odds walk over to the Casino Royale) We mostly stick to poker so we only gambled minimally at the Linq, but dealers and staff were friendly - however, odds on blackjack are a horrible 2 to 1. If you are looking for something centrally located on the strip but in better condition than Harrah's or the Flamingo, the Linq is a good option for the price range.

Room Tip: You can't check in until 11 a.m. Try the $20 trick for a upgrade or room near the elevator - as...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Maryland Line, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The experience was terrible, the staff had poor attitudes and bad customers service skills. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. The location was great in the heart of it all. The amenities were okay. What I liked best the shops and eateries outside of the hotel. the least thing I dislike was the poor staff and how I was treated for this to be my first visited there.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Huntington Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

For the first time in my life I actually canceled my reservation and just walked out. Everyone here including the manager is rude and insufficient. After waiting 30min on the "express" line, this lady name maria asked if I had checked in online which I did. after finding my reservation she said since I booked the room through booking.com she couldn't check me in & I would have to go wait in the other line (that line is super long). so I showed her the email that showed I checked in online and she just said she couldn't do it. The whole time she was giving me attitude. News flash, you work in customer service put a smile on that condescending face. Of course I asked for the manager and after waiting another 15min the manager came and guess what she said to just check me in. Oh really, I thought maria said she just couldn't do it. So I thought the nightmare ends there but NO! I had requested a room with a view when I made the reservation and I got a view of a concrete walls. The wall was about 20 feet away. I got in the room around 5pm and the room was pitch black because you can't even see the sky from the window. So I went back down and asked for a manager and he didn't even try to accommodate me at all and just said he'll give me a refund. Fine, I went across the street to the flamingo and got checked into a room right away. I got a room on the top floor with a view of the high roller.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Linq is the new place to party! We have stayed there since it was The Imperial Palace and oh what a difference! the rooms are wonderful, comfy beds, great showers and a fridge! The bars are great the service is wonderful! LUV LUV LUV

Room Tip: Rooms are all redone
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Best area on the strip close to everything great restaurants and shops!! Awesome pool great music loved the lounge beds and cabanas! Great spot for bachelorette party!! Walgreens close by for water and snacks. Love that they had hair dryer, soaps, and ironing board in each room as well as a fridge.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

BARRIE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Awesome customer service! Our first room was on the 10th floor but I'm afraid of elevators and their elevators can be temperamental so they happily found us a room on the 2nd floor. When arriving in our room it had a crappy view of a stairwell/parking lot. I went back down to the front desk and they moved us to a room with a fabulous view of the strip and the lights and also had a security guard escort us up to our room to help with my elevator fear! Awesome location! Right in the middle of the strip with access to everything! Awesome food options! Hash House has delicious food with huge portions, enough for two or three people to share 1 meal! The resort was clean and well laid out with access from all sides of the building to the street as well as an outdoor bar with live DJ/Band and very entertaining bar tenders. A great place to stay and I would absolutely stay there again. I will be recommending it to anyone who mentions Vegas!!!

Room Tip: Our room was right above the outdoor bar so it was loud but had an awesome view. We didn't spend...
Green Features: Didn't really notice because we weren't in the hotel much. The garbage receptacles all had labels explaining that they recycle everything that goes in them. Lights are crazy everywhere you look so I'm sure it's pretty equal to everywhere else.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to The LINQ Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!