“location, location, location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The LINQ Hotel & Casino

You added The LINQ Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
The LINQ Hotel & Casino
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly The Quad Resort and Casino)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE UP TO 25% OFF!
Ranked #138 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Honolulu, Hawaii
“location, location, location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed December 11th - 15th.
The location is a 9 out of 10. Its not a perfect 10 because there is no such thing. The Linq is located center strip and you cant get better than that.
The renovations are certainly an improvement. Dont expect it to look like the Wynn. It definitely does not. In my opinion they really tried to give it a modern high-end appearance but fell short on the details. Its visible in the vinyl baseboards, 80's style light fixtures by the elevators, diy tile jobs that look like my buddies did it for beer and pizza. You can say its lipstick on a pig but i do like that they were able to use the bones of the existing structure. I just think if your gonna do something do it all the way. Dont cut corners.
Construction is not completed. We stayed on the 10th floor. Early Friday morning we were woken by loud construction noises. Workers endlessly dumping construction materials down a chute, beeping of trucks. The noise was unbearable. Imagine your bed is in the middle of a construction site. It was loud, continuous, and unavoidable. If it wasn't for the construction noise i would have given The Linq Hotel & Casino a 4 rating.
Construction stopped Saturday & Sunday. No rude awakening from construction. Apparently they do not have heavy construction around the rooms during the weekend. However, the walls are paper thin. I could hear toilets water flushing from rooms above and clear voices of other guests in the hallways.
Rooms are well appointed. Beds are soft and pillows are fluffy. Our standard room did have a mini fridge not stocked with overpriced items that you cant move without being charged. We really liked took advantage and stocked it with drinks and our leftovers from Hash House. I didnt care for the design of the table. There is a short table that tappers off into a 4 inch shelf that runs under the flat screen tv. The little shelf is useless. Im sure its a done deal for their design concept but id prefer more table and less shelf.
Wifi for 2 devices is included in your resort fee. Thank goodness because we didnt have any signal from our cell phone carrier while in our room. Each day you have login to reestablish your devices connection.
The customer service from all the employees we encountered was excellent. Everyone was friendly, upbeat, and helpful. We would like to thank the staff, Mahalo!
We would definitely stay here again.
One quick suggestion to management, it would be nice to have a cafe in the lobby area. Coffee in the morning is so important to get the day going. The starbucks in the promenade is crazy busy and slow. Maybe even complementary coffee or continental breakfast to guest during the construction. Once those guys woke us up, there was no going back to sleep.

Room Tip: weekdays will have construction noise
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Still a lot to be done but on the whole good. Stayed after the rename so had newly redecorated room - bit sparse looks like they were waiting for more furniture to arrive. Wondered why we did not have room service asked the cleaners and was told that we had to request it. That was a first. Staff very pleasant and helpful, great location. Loved the Linq entertainment area, have to go on the Big Wheel at night worth the cost. All in all had a great time.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was very disappointed in the remodel of the old Imperial Place/Quad. The room appeared to be nice when we first arrived but then you start noticing the issues. No Dresser! Shelf below the TV was barely wide enough to hold a 2 Liter bottle, Closet had 2 small drawers and was completely open. We had to put our clothes on the floor all over the room. The shelf in the shower was so small you could not fit the small shampoo and soap bottles they supplied. They could have made it nice but instead did it cheap. Construction is still ongoing and we were woken up each morning at 7AM with pounding on the ceiling. The front desk did refund all resort fees because of the noise but couldn't they just have told the roofers to start after 10 AM. I like the Linq shops as it added a nice touch. At least you could get a Bud Light at the Bars in the shopping area. Don't expect to get any Budweiser product in the Linq. They obviously got paid off by Miller to give them an exclusive. Another example of greed over guest satisfaction. I pay a lot of attention to guest reviews before I go anywhere and that is why I write these reviews. I wish I had believed the reviews before we came and I would have stayed at Harrahs, Cromwell or Flamingo. I like Harrahs properties but very disappointed in what they did with the Linq. As icing on the cake, they overcharged me for my room when I did on line check out. When I called when I got home to get a refund the "customer service" person was rude and made me feel like the mistake was my fault. I would never stay there again.

Room Tip: I would get a room close to the elevator as the halls are long. Ask where the construction is occurr...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Erie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very nice place. always have stayed here. Never stayed anywhere else. Great location, easy to get in and out of. Employees are very nice and friendly. Would recommend to anybody. Will stay next trip. Very classy place now. Can't beat it for the price, if you had to pay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

venice, california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

stayed one night, and I was happy with The Linq. It's close to everything, as well as to my other favorite Vegas Hotel- Caesar's Palace, across the street.

The room and bathroom was small, meant for business travelers. At $54 before taxes, it was a great value.

It may have hired the same designers as SLS because the 'feel' is the same- modern, sleek, minimalist.

Pro: In-room refrigerator!
Con: No microwave. No room service after 1pm. The garage will be confusing for first-time visitors but it gives you a feel of old seedy Vegas. Parking will be an adventure unto itself. Hopefully, they won't forget to renovate it next.

Suggestions: Self check-in machines, as conceptualized, should be realized.

But, it's a great place to stay if you are out most of the time, which is what you should be doing when in Vegas! :D

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view- of the strip or the high roller.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Granada Hills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The casino and hotel is satisfactory, but there is still room for improvement. Getting in the high roller was a great experience to view Las Vegas hotels from highest point.
The near by restaurants and stores provide great services for visitors.

Room Tip: Choose rooms that you can see the high roller in lights and movement.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great Experience, I would recommend this place for those that want the excitement of Las Vegas. I had a great time and will definitely come back with friends and family. I want to experience the Linq, High Roller again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Been to The LINQ Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!