I traveled to Las Vegas for the first time back in July 2013. Me and a friend were suppose to make the trip and split the costs of all the transportation and lodging. Then my friend backed out at the very last minute - two weeks before we planned to fly out to Vegas. Too bad for him because I still went. Since I was going to be traveling solo I wanted a hotel that provided me the basic necessities - a place to sleep, eat, shower, and change. I knew I wasn't going to be at my hotel much because I planned to explore Vegas on foot or in a car.
I had a budget going into the Vegas trip. I didn't need anything super fancy and expensive because it was just me. As previously mentioned, I needed a place to shower, sleep, eat, and change clothing. The Quad was enough for me. It wasn't fancy or anything. Just basic. At the time of my stay there was construction going on at the front entrance. Since it's also located along the Strip there was a lot of traffic in regards to cars and people. For a good majority of my stay I didn't spend a lot of time in my hotel room except to shower, eat, and change clothes. During the month of July, Vegas was scorching hot so I definitely returned to my hotel room to get rest and rehydrate my body with water.
I actually booked a room at The Quad directly through their website since all the other website since they gave me a better deal then all other travel sites. I knew that going to Vegas was going to be a little pricey because I mean come on, it's Las Vegas! It was my first time ever going there so I was willing to spend the money, but also willing to stick within my allowed budget.
There are other fancy and prettier hotels along the strip and within Las Vegas so if you have the money, a friend, or a great connection to someone who can get you a great room at a great rate then by all means go for it. If you're looking for something mediocre and basic then The Quad just might be for you. I did manage to walk through the Casino area of the Quad, but didnt play any games because I'm not much of a gambler. It's been about 5 months since my Vegas trip. Hopefully by now the construction they were doing is complete.
I do plan to return to Vegas to explore the city some more. Where will I stay? If I travel solo, then The Quad might be it. If I can get some friends to come along where we can all split costs then we may look into something a little more fancy.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Palace Las Vegas Hotel
- Imperial Palace Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Imperial Palace Hotel
- Imperial Palace Las Vegas
- Imperial Palace Hotel Las Vegas
- Imperial Hotel Las Vegas
- Imperial Palace Casino
- Imperial Las Palace Vegas
- Imperial Palace Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay and play at the center of the fun! Imperial Palace is known as home to great values in a great location. On the gaming floor, Celebrity-impersonator Dealertainers keep the excitement coming day and night. In the showroom, Smokey Robinson presents Australia’s Human Nature – The Ultimate Celebration of Motown. Audiences also rave about Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas and classic game show Name That Tune Live. Unbelievable portions of "Twisted Farm Food" rule at Hash House a Go Go and Mexican specialties sizzle at Quesadilla day and night. Other full-service dining options include Pizza Palace, Ginseng BBQ, the Emperors Buffet and Embers Steakhouse. Just steps from the casino floor, Fat Tuesday serves up tempting frozen concoctions and Rockhouse bar & nightclub adds lively entertainment to the mix. Of course, no trip to Imperial Palace would be complete without a visit to The Auto Collections, a unique exhibition of some of the finest and rarest automobiles in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Vegas.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Quad Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.