I checked in on Feb 27th at 1:30am and stayed for 4 days.
Negatives- The room was not as clean as I would have expected it to be, but then again you get what you pay for. The carpet was dirty with stains spots everywhere as well as on the walls. I had a very basic King Bed, it was clean, I couldn't complain. The bathroom was bearable, again not as clean as I expected it to be. There were lots of clean towels and your basic toiletries. The hotel was going undergoing reconstruction in several places, and noise levels would increase early in the morning. Pool and hot tub were very basic again. I did not see one person go in during my stay.
Positives - Great Location, Great Value. The Quad is located in the middle of the strip and is close to everything but keep in mind the Strip is huge so there is still a lot of walking involved.
Overall Impression: I would only recommend the Quad for those who are on an extremely tight budget and even then I would avoid it. If you are just looking for a place to sleep I would still recommend another hotel; after walking around for hours during the day and at night, it's nice to come back to a clean hotel that you can feel comfortable in. I will not be going back; I feel that for a few extra dollars more, you should be able to get a cleaner, more updated hotel and still be in a good location.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Palace Las Vegas Hotel
- Imperial Palace Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Imperial Palace Hotel
- Imperial Palace Las Vegas
- Imperial Palace Hotel Las Vegas
- Imperial Hotel Las Vegas
- Imperial Palace Casino
- Imperial Las Palace Vegas
- Imperial Palace Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay and play at the center of the fun! Imperial Palace is known as home to great values in a great location. On the gaming floor, Celebrity-impersonator Dealertainers keep the excitement coming day and night. In the showroom, Smokey Robinson presents Australia’s Human Nature – The Ultimate Celebration of Motown. Audiences also rave about Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas and classic game show Name That Tune Live. Unbelievable portions of "Twisted Farm Food" rule at Hash House a Go Go and Mexican specialties sizzle at Quesadilla day and night. Other full-service dining options include Pizza Palace, Ginseng BBQ, the Emperors Buffet and Embers Steakhouse. Just steps from the casino floor, Fat Tuesday serves up tempting frozen concoctions and Rockhouse bar & nightclub adds lively entertainment to the mix. Of course, no trip to Imperial Palace would be complete without a visit to The Auto Collections, a unique exhibition of some of the finest and rarest automobiles in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Quad Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.