“Excellent first Vegas Meal!” 5 of 5 stars

702-369-5065
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
KGB Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #604 of 3,968 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Excellent first Vegas Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

After wandering around for about 45 minutes looking for something my husband and I were hungry for, we stumbled onto Kerry's Gourmet Burgers at Harrah's Casino. We are SO glad that we did! First, at 11:30 a.m. on a Wednesday, we had our pick of perfect seating and chose a spot to see the casino floor. We ordered drinks of a Apple Martini and Contract cocktail. Although over priced, they were absolutely delicious. We splurged on an order of fried pickles before ordering two AMAZING burgers-Stuffed Jalapeno & Cobb Burger. By far, one of the best burgers either of us had ever had. We will return here again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome Burgers, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I do love me a good burger.... So, of course I had to try this place since I've heard rave reviews. I can honestly say that the burger was not disappointing, but I think my expectations were a little higher. My girlfriend got a turkey burger, and said it was not good at all... so definitely stick with a beef burger at least. The atmosphere is a little odd here, almost felt like a diner, but with high ceilings and fancy decorations. With as many options as there are in Vegas, I may have to try something else next time....

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St Louis
“Excellent burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband loves a good burger. I got the Club Burger. It was wonderful. Service was fast and friendly.

Visited January 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
“Yummy!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here in December. We were seated promptly and served quickly. I had the Cali-burger, a grilled chicken breast with avocado and sprouts. It was amazing! My husband had the BBQ bacon burger and said it was one of the best he has ever tasted. Both burgers came with fries that were cooked to perfection.
Although the meal was not cheap, we did not feel it was over-priced for the quality we received. We will definitely eat there again next time we visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Burgers done right”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Family enjoyed shakes and burgers . Fries were good too. The whole meal was over priced for a casino. Service was pretty good. If you want a hamburger in Vegas not a bad place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere