“Treated myself to a good steak” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Biscayne Steak, Sea, Wine

Biscayne Steak, Sea, Wine
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
Website
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Las Vegas Restaurant with a South Beach FlairBiscayne reinterprets the classic Las Vegas Steakhouse with an innovative island flair. At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and Safe Harbor certified fresh fish, prepared and presented with a fresh, new twist. Our menu incorporates island ingredients that bring a taste of the tropics to beloved specialties from the land and sea.Join us at this unique Las Vegas Restaurant and discover a premier destination for people watching just steps from the Las Vegas Strip. Make a Reservation Today!For a limited time only, enjoy a 4-Course Tasting Menu & Wine Pairing for just $39.99 per person with your Trop Plus Players Club Membership!
Winnipeg, Canada
“Treated myself to a good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Totally loved the asparagus with lemon sauce! The steak was good too but I think Canadians are not use to eating their steak as rare as they seem to prefer it in the US.Service was excellant.

Visited October 2012
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne Steak, Sea, Wine, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I am glad you had a great dining experience with us, roll641guide. Please know that had you let us know, we would have gladly made your steak a bit more well-done until it was perfect for you. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Brighton, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Last May we got married in treasure island las Vegas, and celebrated after by having a meal in the Biscayne restaurant, and it was all amazing.

When planning the wedding I read all the reviews on tripadvisor and found Biscayne, we went and visited the restaurant, the meal was so good, the food amazing perfectly cooked, the atmosphere and service couldn't be faulted, we decided not to even try the other options of restaurant. We talked to the manager Stephen about a set menu, and he was so helpful, changing the meal to suit the needs of the group, and believe me when I say we have some of the most awkward fussy eaters ever.

On the night of the wedding every person congratulated me on booking the restaurant saying how fantastic the food was, the steaks we perfect, the lobster bisque was amazing, and my personal favourite the macaroni cheese with lobster, delicious. Some people said the best wedding they had ever been too.

I will be visiting Biscayne in the future and highly recommend it to anyone, especially if you like steak and fish.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sjjacobs, thank you for your review and congratulations on your recent nuptials! I am thrilled that Stephen and our staff were able to ensure you had an amazing dinner to compliment your special day. We hope to see you on your fist anniversary. --Nicole Marshall marshall@troplv.com
Louisville, Colorado
“Average at best - Much better choices on the Strip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We decided to eat dinner for our anniversary at Biscayne based on the great reviews. We both love fine dining in Vegas; we married here and have had some phenomenal meals over the years. This unfortunately was not one of them. I had noted on our reservation that it was our anniversary and requested a private table. We went on reopening night and we were seated right by the kitchen with a table that had a bright light shining down. No one else was in the restaurant and sitting by the kitchen is the last place we wanted to be but they said that was the area they were seating. Shortly after a few other couples were seated right next to us. They had loud music piped in that was almost at an unbearable volume. Most likely the lack of diners didn't help to minimize the echoing noise.

Our waiter was average, or better yet poor considering the price point. Attentive enough but not particularly helpful. We asked him if the sides were large enough to share and he struggled to conclude yes for 2 so we assumed they were on the small side. They are not, and we over ordered as a result. You could split the sides easily between 3-4 people. The steaks were average at best. The rib and mac cheese bites were the food highlight. We also appreciated the 25 for 25 wine menu.

Another nice surprise was the Bus Boy's service - he was awesome and deserved the tip! So attentive and we never had an empty bread basket or water glass. He was also quick to remove anything from the table. Most of the meal our waiter seemed more interested in talking to other servers in the corner than servicing our table. Usually when restaurants are dead you get much better service, particularly for the price. Our meal also felt very rushed, everything coming out overlapping.

We don't mind paying for a great meal but it is always disappointing when you leave less than satisfied with such a large bill. You can get a much better meal at most other restaurants on the strip. Delmonico, Stripsteak, Craftsteak, Prime, Carnevino, and Cut are hands down better and for the best price performer with consistently great steaks The Range at Harrahs. Much better ambience at all of them too along with hands down stellar wait service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Happy Anniversary. gustav2011, I apologize we failed to meet all your expectations. There is no excuse for the lack of service you received and I would love an opportunity to make this up to you and show you the immediate changes we have made. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Dublin, Ireland
“Best steak in a long time..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This is my first ever review on Trip Advisor but our food and the experience we had at Biscayne was so good I had to join up.
The food (steaks especially ) was amazing and the staff so helpful we couldn't believe we found Biscayne on our last night in Vegas.
After being disappointed with so many established Las Vegas eateries this was a pleasant and unexpected gem we found at The Tropicana.
From a very happy Irish couple, we'll be back!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne Steak, Sea, Wine, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear you had a great dining experience but sorry you has so many other disappointments. Next visit, you know where to go to be "wowed". -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Weatherford, Texas
“Worth every penny and more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

First, get 1/2 off your entreé with a reservation at tix 4 tonight.

My filét mignon was cooked exactly as I wanted. It was moist and tender and tasted great. They give me a few fancy house sauces that I didn't use because the steak was perfect. My wife really liked her grilled mahi mahi and she did not use the sauce that came with it.

The wait staff was helpful and attentive yet remained unobtrusive.

While you're there visit the blackjack tables. Friendly dealers and the best odds I've fond on the strip.

I will return on my next trip to Vegas.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review and I am glad we were able to ensure you had an amazing fining and gambling experience! -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com