“what was that?” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Man Group

Blue Man Group
3770 Las Vegas Blvd, Blue Man Theater At Monte Carlo Resort And Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109
866 641 7469
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An imaginative stage show that combines percussion-driven music, flashy special effects and instruments made from plastic piping into a visual extravaganza.
enid, oklahoma
“what was that?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2005

My husband and I saw the Blue Man group this past spring. The entire time I was wondering just what the heck was going on? I didn't enjoy it one bit. Now that I have been home for six months or so, I am still wondering what the heck was going on. By the way, my husband thought it was great and bought a CD which I am often times subjected to. Go figure!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Please please, I beg you, save your money for something good.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2005

Saw this show in Vegas at the Luxor on Sep. 2, 2005. Keep waiting for them to start the show. Just banging over and over and over and over.... etc, rinse and repeat. A few lame attempts at humor lots of toilet paper in the audience... wow, my daughter's pre-school show had a bigger production budget. I wouldn't see this show again if it was free, not kidding, my 90 minutes of life is worth more than this. My hat is off to these guys for making a fortune, another case of a sucker born every minute.... I hate when that sucker is me!

Albuquerque, NM
7 attraction reviews
“Great show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2005

Went to see BMG mid august and wow...i didnt exactly know what to expect as my girlfriend convinced me to see the show and i must say i had a wonderful time. The innovative music and insturments along with the humor, fun and excitement that starts when the ushers give you crate paper and have you decorate yourself. all in all a great show i highly recommend it to all.

Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2005

Hi,
Just wanted to say that we went to the show on Saturday August 27th and it was great. The special effects and music were incredible. But the Blue Men with their humor and audience interaction were the best.
Yes, they don't talk, but they really don't have to. Both my wife and I were in tears with laughter.
One question though. What did they do with all that paper? :)

A TripAdvisor Member
“Blue Man Group: Love these guys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2005

My husband and I went to Vegas for my birthday. It was the first time for both of us. The second day we were there we thought we would try to see the Blue Man Group. We were amazed that we actually got tickets on a Friday night and it was on the main level. We were thrilled. When we were seated there was a reader board that told us what to expect and some things we needed to do, such as, wish Todd Green a happy birthday, and say hi to Sarah Smith who is an Olympic curling medalist. There show involved the audience alot. At one point in the show the three blue men came out into the audience to select someone's help. They went all over and ended up my direction. Yep, I was taken to the stage! It was a blast! (They didn't know it was my birthday. It was very random.) These guys really put on an amazing show. The music was fabulous, they were hilarious and NOT once did I hear anyone say, " That sucked ". My husband can be a tough critic, but he thought this was so worth the money. He's been telling everyone about it since we got back. I don't want to ruin the show for anyone by giving out too much information, so you have to see them when your in Vegas @ the Luxor hotel. Thanks Blue Men for a great time!!