“Great for kids!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Man Group

Blue Man Group
3770 Las Vegas Blvd, Blue Man Theater At Monte Carlo Resort And Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109
866 641 7469
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An imaginative stage show that combines percussion-driven music, flashy special effects and instruments made from plastic piping into a visual extravaganza.
Vernon, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Great for kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The show was entertaining but a little slow. Both my husband and I found ourselves completely bored at times when the blue men walked around just staring at the audience. I wasn't a huge fan of the regurgitation episodes either. Having said that, I enjoyed the celebration of life and our bodies. We had a few good laughs too. Its a lively show that suitable for children, and it has a fun interactive moment towards the end. Not the best show in Vegas, but worth a visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Princeton, Kentucky
“Worst show I've ever seen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went into this show with a positive attitude, but didn't find anything good about it. The performers displayed no talent. I am surprised the Venetian would have such a bad show in their resort. Don't waste your money on this show, with so many better choices available in Las Vegas.

Saint-Omer, France
8 attraction reviews
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect but certainly pleasantly surprised, a varied mixture both entertaining and enlightening enjoyed it.

New York City, New York
13 attraction reviews
“I wanted to like it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I went in with every expectation to like it. The men were great, I just didn't expect as much drumming as I did. I though they would be doing more of their physical comedy. It was a lot of drumming. A lot of the time I had no idea what was going on and was zoning out a bit.

The men are talented - I just think it wasn't my taste.

Visited August 2012
Paget Parish, Bermuda
11 attraction reviews
“Great show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My son and I went to watch the Blue Man Group. It was great to see them in Boston and also again in Vegas. Good family show.