“Spectaclular views, amazing bathroom, and lots of high stakes gambling” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

You added The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas to your Saves list
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Ranked #28 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Stuttgart, Germany
“Spectaclular views, amazing bathroom, and lots of high stakes gambling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Fabulous balcony room with amazing sleek black marble bath and jacuzzi and separate shower, double basin sink, fine housekeeping, a top notch room on the 60th floor.
Downside? well, the gambling stakes were above my wallet and had to visit other casinos. Nice Bigelow amenities in the room. Restaurant prices were very high,too.
Wished they offered a modest eating option or two. Center strip location was great.
Overlooking the Bellagio fountains was a lifetime memory maker!

Room Tip: Ask for a view overlooking the bellagio side of the strip.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,297)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Yonkers, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Just came from here...it's a beautifully designed place, playfully acknowledging Vegas flash but in a new, classy and creative way. The beds are extremely comfortable. It's immaculately kept up and there is a definite sense of edgy excitement in the air. Of course like all of Vegas it can have its moments of going over the top, but hey, that's the kind of crowd they attract - I will say I was among the older patrons there. It's somewhat pricy and the in-room purchases are ridiculously "hotel" expensive, but at least they have the decency to give you free in-room Wi-Fi. The Wicked Spoon is a superior buffet. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are nice, cost more though. I had a great suite with two rooms and lots of modern touc...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Keystone, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I'll start by saying that I'm not much of a Vegas person. My husband was on business and I had a lot of time on my hands.

The hotels on the strip are all basically nice, but I've never been impressed with exceptional customer service. They're all meant for the business traveler with big expense accounts. That said, the Cosmo is a nice hotel and I thought the casino dealers were friends and not too crowded. Meals, even happy hours, are expensive. Walking to the other hotels in the area (Aria and others) is very easy.

The room we originally had was a standard two queen beds (which they claim was upgraded, but I found nothing special about it, to indicate any sort of upgrade), and it was a little "shabby". The upgrade to a suite was reasonably priced - Another $75/nt and the suite was much nicer. But, I found it silly that they gave you a kitchen, with no cutlery, no plates, no glasses.... nothing! They said if you need something, just ask. Dumb and inconvenient.

Next time, we'll try the Four Seasons....

Room Tip: The suites aren't that much more and worth it, verses their standard rooms.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
weehawken
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My boyfriend and I just concluded our second stay at the cosmopolitan & it won't be our last. Both times we have stayed in the west end tower which has beautiful views of the bellagio fountains. As always the amenities, restaurants, and staff were excellent. In particular Phil Stanish in the casino-- I rarely gamble but Phil's personality put me at ease. We would arrive at the casino and literally look for him so we could play in his section. He made the entire experience welcoming & fun!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Lampasas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great place to stay. Had a few plumbing problems with the soaking tub and the staff fixed it right away. Had a balcony and the view was fantastic. The only thing my husband and I did not like were these potato cakes that we had for breakfast. We tried to eat them twice and to us they tasted old and texture sticky, dense, very unpleasant. Staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Grab a balcony with view of strip or fountains.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Be aware that a "City Room" or standard room has only a shower. I am a bath preferred person and never dreamed that I needed to ask upon making my reservation, if a tub was in the room. When I asked to get a room with a tub at check-in, I would have to upgrade but oops there are no rooms available. The fees on the room for Wifi and spa and pool are ridiculous and I had to opt in on the fees. I was told I had to accept - there is no choice on that. And no coffee maker and the fridge has room only for stocked items.

This is a hotel room for someone who is intimate with their roommate. See through shower and toilet doors are for those who really like that sort of thing.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

So me and a group of guys went to the cosmo for a bachellor party, we had a two bedroom city suite and 4 city rooms. I was doing the check in for all the rooms and 40min in the guy who was check in us in said the we already took to much of his time and told us to come back later to do the check in for the last room (it was already 11pm), so we went out, ate, drink party etc you know how it goes and the day after at 10am we went to do the check in for the last room and I was told that we had a now show and our room was sold already to another person. So Short story I lost my deposit for that night and they refused to give me our refund back. Next time at the Encore or Wynn best hotel in Vegas

Room Tip: Don't get one at this Hotel
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!