“Super Sexy Hotel - The Cosmopolitan IS Vegas.” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas to your Saves list
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Ranked #34 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Super Sexy Hotel - The Cosmopolitan IS Vegas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I saw another review by a traveler that said "Elegant and Sexy". Absolutely true!

The Cosmopolitan IS Vegas. Finally a hotel that captures what Vegas has been and should be.

This place is amazing. Staff is top notch and helpful. The hotel is beautifully styled. The rooms are the best rooms I have been to in Vegas. THE BEST!

I came here for business. I come to Vegas a few times a year and always stay at a different hotel. That being said....

If you are single and a player - go here.
If you a couple - go here. You will have a fun time!
If you are married and want to have a hot time with your spouse - go here!

My room had a shower with a glass wall to the bedroom so if you are lucky enough to have a hot girlfriend - she might let you watch her shower while you lay in bed or just order up one of those trading card room strippers.

The rooms are uber fashion inspired and contemporary with sexy black and white photos on the wall, an amazing view of the strip and comfortable beds.

This is one hotel I would return to... although next on my list is the Wynn which I hear is amazing.

Room Tip: It was my first visit and I told the guy at the front desk this. He set me up with a great view over...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,069)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was glad to get to stay here for business. I was fortunate to get a nice room upgrade in the Eastside Towers, with a balcony that overlooked the Bellagio fountain. The floor was low so you could see the show and enjoy the view easily.

Nice room amenities, and very cool decor. Whirlpool tub was unique and I enjoyed using it.

The hotel itself is tricked out well. I always enjoy a good drink at the Chandelier Bar. The guys who have been working there for 3.5 years since the Cosmopolitan opened really know what they are doing with alcohol.

Room Tip: Ask for the eastside towers, a low room overlooking the Bellagio fountain.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed at the Cosmopolitan in August. I must say this was my favorite stay of any I have had in the past. The hotel was amazing... clean, spacious, luxurious room. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and that includes the blackjack dealers. I have stayed in many different hotels and vegas and there are very few where the dealers have fun with the gamers and try to ensure they are at least having a good time while they are there.
If you have the chance, get the terrace view room. Well worth the upgrade and very romantic.

Room Tip: Get the terrace view room with a view of the Bellagio fountain.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Just returned and had a good time. We upgraded to a fountain view and I think it was worth it (though my boyfriend disagreed). We weren't in the room much and it was cold so we didn't use the terrace much but the view was beautiful and I would do it again.

The stay was good overall but service was a bit concerning. Yesterday afternoon our smoke detector started beeping every 20 seconds. I called the front desk and they said they would send someone up. No one had arrived when we left to go out for dinner, etc. and after returning we were woken up at 415am when it started beeping again. I called again and she said that she wasn't sure why it hadn't been done the first time as she could see the request. A gentleman arrived promptly and replaced the battery which solved the problem, but by then we were awake and had a difficult time falling back asleep before our flight home.

Only other thing to be aware of is the $25/day resort fee. I don't like mandatory fees, would prefer it was just included in the price if it is not optional, feels like a cash grab. Some people (especially if travelling on business) may need wifi but i believe it should be optional. I asked at check in and was told it was not optional.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Arrival and check in were great...smiling faces, doors held open and attentive personnel. We were very early (before noon) but they checked us in immediately. Amazing room! So many luxurious details like robes and slippers, mood lights controlled individually or in unison, huge Jacuzzi tub with window to enjoy the view while soaking, two luggage stands, extra comforter/pillows in the closet, large screen tv's in both the sitting area and bedroom area, and art books everywhere. There is a fridge, but it will cost you $25 to have them remove the "for purchase" items so you can use it. There is a microwave and a dish washer, but no dishes/silverware etc. I was also surprised they had a wine opener but no wine glasses. The balcony has real furniture (with cushions!) and overlooks the best view on the strip...The Bellagio Fountain! They even provide an ashtray so you can smoke on the balcony. The lobby and casino are beautiful and well maintained. The drink service for the slot machines was slow with some areas were not being serviced at all. We both consistently lost at the slots the whole time we were there. It is a pleasant environment to play in, but is only fun if you win a little while you are losing overall. We would not want to gamble there again, but love the hotel. We ate at the Estiatorio Milos Restaurant there. The offerings were amazing though quite pricey...they charge their fish by the pound (you buy the whole fish) and most are over $50 per lb. But, they have a great happy hour (only when you sit at the bar) with small tapa type bites that are worth sitting at the bar for. The hotel features a skating rink with amazing views and it has a seating area with fire-pits. Soooo charming and fun! Marriott members do need to be aware that even though this is listed as a Marriott it does not offer members the same perks so be sure to check before you book. We are gold members and as such are entitled to breakfast every day or points on our card to compensate for no available breakfast. We did not get either here...no breakfast and no additional points. If your member perks are important to you check before booking. This is a wonderful place to stay and we would definately put it high on our priority list for places to stay in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a view room with a balcony if you want the room I described above.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Lee's Summit, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed recently for a business conference. We received a room upgrade with an outstanding view of the strip and Bellagio fountains. The room was large and well-appointed.

The service was top notch from bell staff to front desk to casino staff. Everyone was attentive, helpful, and friendly.

Conference space was large and comfortable.

Highly recommend.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Our room was gorgeous and, at the 58th (out of 61) floor, we had an amazing view of the whole city -- and they put us on the side that has a view of Bellagio's (next door) water fountain display. For some reason we didn't get a balcony (seems like most of the rooms have them), so when you check in, ask for a balcony as well as a high floor. The bathroom was very spacious and shower was huge.

We ate at the two moderate restaurants, plus the HIDDEN pizza place. Yes, a hidden pizza place -- I was in heaven, especially after many drinks and at midnight. (You have to ask but basically it looks like a hallway next to the Sushi restaurant). We at at China Poblano twice. I would never normally do something like that but the food was so outstanding and original, we had to. Get the tuna ceviche (like a tartar), it is to die for. And the salt air margaritas are the best I've ever had. We also ate at Holstein's, which was cute, but not as good as some of the top burger places in LA (where I'm from).

Then, we had drinks at the Chandalier Bar -- REALLLY worth a visit. It's a 3-story bar in the middle of a giant chandalier, with some of the best mixologist-made drinks I've ever had. There is a menu for each floor of the bar; while we were sitting in the middle floor (the prettiest), I liked the drinks on the 1st floor best. But they're all unique and outstanding. Be sure to ask for a drink that's NOT on the menu, it's a tequila-based drink with a flower on the top that makes your tongue tingle like poprocks. It's bizarre, delicious and awesome.

The service was very good, we were greeted and given water as soon as we arrived and didn't have to wait more than a minute to check in. Parking was easy and free, of course (it's Vegas). Never gambled (not my thing), but the pool was nice and there's a GIANT hot tub - very fun in the winter (esp if you have kids, and we had our 5 year old with us). In the winter they turn the pool into a skating rink and that was cute. Would totally stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!