For almost three years I have been DYING to stay here. I just was entranced by their bizarro commercials and sparkle filled casino. My friends and I decided to splurge on the room for our Vegas trip for the Rock n Roll Hald Marathon. I booked directly with the hotel during a special rate and managed to get a two queen Terrace room. I was very excited about having a terrace because the reviews on here say that is the way to go. Once the taxi dropped me off and I entered the lobby I was beyond excited. This was happening! There wasn't a big line and I started the registration process. Unfortunately, the associate apologized to me and said the hotel was overbooked and they did not have a room for me. Say what? The manager came over to apologize and comped me a room at the Palazzo. I was pretty disappointed --especially because I paid for three nights in full. But a free night was a nice perk and I was appreciative of the customer service. They had a car take me to Palazzo (which was nice as well) and the next day I was able to check into the room and they upgraded us to a Bellagio Fountain room. Fantastic! I loved the furnishing! Loved the view! The only complaints were the key cards in the elevator didn't work well have the time. Also, they didn't clean out the fridge from the people who were before us and there was half a rotisserie chicken in there. It made for an entertaining phone call to the front desk:
my friend: Hi, we just checked in and there is a chicken in our fridge
(front desk agent talking)
my friend: no, it's dead. I mean, its a cooked chicken. We just want to use the fridge.Yes, please send someone up.
I am sure in Vegas hotels they here everything, and a live chicken in the fridge has probably happened a couple times.
We had a cocktail at the Chandelier bar. So sparkly! I had a fun sampler called Thanksgiving Dinner with 3 small portions of Thanksgiving themed cocktails. Super fun! We also ate at China Poblano. YUM!
I wish they had special promos for the race, but perhaps only MGM hotels are involved with that.
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.