“overall a very nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save 15% In Las Vegas
Ranked #36 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Miami, Florida
“overall a very nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

arrived very late on Saturday night so hotel was lively and packed with party people.
check in was friendly but left out info like map,where to dine, spa options.Info that truly makes a difference to a traveler and helps a hotel keep $$ in house.
when I arrived to room realized I'd not been given room type I reserved through Priceline .the first call I made about this matter was met with the answer " Priceline oversells room type" yet i knew the price for the current room given to me was less.After some insistence I was given a $100 meal credit.The room was lovely and the bed sheets first class.
staff overall friendly but not forward in offering service.The one big difference was The Henry where I had breakfast 3 days - to use up my meal credit - and both "Sarahs" provided great service and food very good too.had a couple of spa services - quite good but facility less expansive and impressive than I expectd.

Room Tip: make sure you get the room type you bought and if not ask them to make good on your disappointment
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,808)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights a part of a tour round the states and while the Hotel Itself was very grand and the room clean and tidy the attitude of the staff was the poorest we experienced during our entire trip.

We arrived by taxi from the airport with 3 large cases and while there was numerous lobby staff around they were happy to watch us struggle with the cases to the reception desk - We obviously didn't look like the types that were going to give a large tip, so interest in us was non existent.

On checking in there was no "enjoy your stay" it was just " for an extra $80 dollars a night you can upgrade to a superior room room with a view of the fountain" - Eh, No thanks!. Not happy with that I got " for an extra $40 dollars a night you can upgrade to a slightly less superior room with a view of the fountain" - again, No thanks. then we got for $20 dollars a night you can buy access to WiFi etc. once again no thanks. We were given our room number and with a vague wave of the hand we were dispatched from reception and told the elevators are over there. And that was it - we were left to our own devices to find the correct elevator in this vast hotel while struggling with 3 heavy cases.

Once we had settled into our room I went back to reception to ask if there were any maps of the strip - I was tossed a magazine by the concierge and told "There are maps in the back pages"

It was much the same attitude on checking out - No "thank you for your custom", no "did you enjoy your stay" it was just a case of getting the money off you as quickly as possible and getting you out the door. And once again no lobby staff were the remotest bit interested in helping us, and cases, to our taxi

If luxury is your main thing then stay here, if you like to feel like a valued customer stay elsewhere

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Abingdon, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is the fourth time my husband and I have stayed at the Cosmopolitan and I have to say the hotel continues to be my favorite hotel in the US. Not only is the hotel beautiful and the rooms gorgeous, but the customer service is phenomenal. The front s desk staff are the most considerate people I have had the pleasure to encounter in hotel staff.

Is the hotel perfect? No, no hotel is, but the staff is willing to do whatever is necessary to make the guest happy.

Thanks again doe another wonderful stay!

Room Tip: The suites that overlook the Bellagio fountains are great; however, all rooms are great.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed in a corner suite over looking the Bellagio fountain and strip. Huge room, well appointed, extremely clean.

We are very critical and could not fault this facility other than room service was slow. I suggest you stay in the East wing and ask for floors above level 35.

The Valet parking services was exceptional. A definite "yes" if looking for a high quality hotel.

Room Tip: Choose East wing, not West and above level 35
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
somerset
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

So our first visit to Vegas !!
We booked this hotel purely because it had a balcony! Otherwise we probably would have booked the Bellagio or Venetian (they were cheaper!)

I felt that the hotel actually lacked atmosphere .. Don't get me wrong room beautiful ( not impressed with prostitute cards left in our room when we went out for the day!)

Hotel had wow factor
Staff rude unhelpful
Don't book show tickets here total rip off

We had breakfast included with our package but still tried when checking out charging us 400usd!
I told them it was included, showed them the paperwork and told me that anyone could type it .... Yeah because everyone keeps company headed paper!!
Finally got that sorted after an hour of arguing and phone calls! Personally If I was to return to Vegas I would stay somewhere else!
The Monte Carlo was more friendly and inviting than here

Pro... Great location
Balcony

Con
Everything else!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Once you've arrived, there's no need to venture outside since everything is under one roof. Great bars ,pools, restaurants and of course nightclubs and casinos.
It really is a younger person's destination and probably not as attractive to the over 50's as it is to the under 40's.
The breakfast buffet choice is a "Life Changer" and available well past lunch time.
The rooms are very comfy and clean ,the corridors however are tired and need some attention.
If I had to go back to Las Vegas I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Since the views are really unspectacular and noise insulation is excellent , the location is really...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Spent five nights here. Check in and check out were very smooth and efficient. The check in girl did an excellent job of upselling me a strip view room in the East Tower. Room was very large and comfortable and not noisy despite being above the main road.
My only gripe was that the room key card did not always work the lift and I had to get replacements twice. The people at the desk were aware of the problem but seemed to accept it.
Very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!