I came here for my friend's 21st birthday. Yea, typical Vegas occasion.
Waited in line to check in and was greeted by John who was amazing! Asked what we were doing in town and chit chatted with me and my group of friends. Told us for the best experience to wait for the front desk agent Joey, which we did.
I informed Joey that this was my girl's 21st and her first time in Vegas. I wanted it to be memorable. Surely enough, we were upgraded to the wrap around terrace suite. Once my girls and I saw the room, we almost starting crying. It was beautiful We felt like princesses! There was a huge living room, washer and dryer, three seats on the balcony that wrapped around the room, a huge king bed and two bathrooms. We had a view of the Bellagio fountains which was pretty amazing.
But this is as good as it gets. I wish the rest of the staff, moreso housekeeping, were as good as John and Joey. John and Joey made us feel like princesses while housekeeping made us feel unwanted.
We came back after the first night to a few drops of blood on our sheets. Gross. What's even worse is that housekeeping didn't even bother to change the sheets the next day. Really? As much as we were paying for the room, I would think that we could at least get clean sheets.
The last straw for me with housekeeping is that they threw my souvenir Eiffel Tower cup away! Who does that?! We were a group of three ladies who each bought a cup. My two friends left their cups in the kitchen while I left mine in the bathroom since that was where I washed it out. Plus, I liked to admire my cup every morning as I got ready for my day...don't judge me.
We come back to the room to discover that my cup is thrown away while my two friends' cups are still sitting in the kitchen! This is ridiculous! $25 and memories of my friends' first time in Vegas just thrown away! The strange thing is that for our whole four night stay, housekeeping never touched our bathroom sinks, probably because we had all of our make up and hair care products on it which I understand. Why is is that this area of the room was never touched until I placed an Eiffel Tower cup on it? & at that, the sink was still not clean nor were the tissues refilled, but my cup was for sure missing. For all I know, the cleaning lady stole it and hoped I wouldn't realize.
I mentioned this upon checking out with John and he told me to write about it...so here I am.
GIMME MY CUP!
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.