My husband and I stayed for a couple of days and we had a great stay. Our room was on the 39th floor and we had a view on the fountains of the Bellagio, which was really nice. The room was very nice. Bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was really clean. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed is not having a coffee machine in the room. (they want us to buy from stores or room service they said). But oh, the location is great too! Next to the Bellagio and Ceasar Palace. The ambiance is young. The Cosmo has a few nice bars and great restaurants too. They have an amazing breakfast buffet on the 2nd floor. Had a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.