Did our homework before going to Vegas again. Have stayed at other upscale resorts.. namely The Venetian - Venezia Wing and Caesars Palace - Augustus Wing. The Cosmopolitan ranks right up there as a fabulous destination . Don't let the other reviewers nit-pick about it not being a quality hotel and experience.Heard stories about this and that.. the music in the lobby was too loud, only young kids running wild throughout the complex etc.... these folks must not stayed at the same place. Stayed on a busy weekend.. and yes it is the happening hotel on the strip on a Saturday night. The notion that the hotel is out of control with the wild - younger crowd is false. Way too much security for that to happen. We are a couple in out early 50's and didn't feel we were out of place. Sure, if you are a "fuddy duddy" and want total peace and quiet - perhaps this hotel is not for you. But if you are looking for a five star vacation and want to stay where the center of the strip hangs... the best choice is the Cosmo. To be brief, the facilities are top notch, rooms are fantastic, staff is courteous.. what more could you want ? Stayed in the East Wing - room 1598. Much closer to the lobby / casino. A breathtaking view of the Bellagio Fountains.
What else should be said ? The overriding advantage of this hotel is the BALCONY ! Hotel was originally going to be condos. Real estate market crashed - turned it into a hotel & casino.
I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Vegas.. usually you are dying to leave your room to enjoy the sites and sounds of the Strip. With the balcony and the view of the fountains, we hardly wanted to go downstairs. Coffee in the morning on the balcony was refreshing. The night-time view with the lit-up fountains was as romantic as one could get.. do yourself a favor and book a terrace suite today. You wont regret it !!
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.