Booked a three night stay arrived Wed. Double Queen room was clean and comfortable. Tipped well and it showed in housekeeping. Check in was cool, "here's your keys", no introduction to services, etc. too busy chatting to his friends. "sorry to interupt". The pool furniture was filthy, asked for plenty of towels, didn't try the pools, afraid of cleanliness. The pool wait staff was irritated if you bothered them to order a drink or food or anything which might be thought of as their jobs? But all this said the staff reflects the guests..... 90% of the guests are drunk, rowdy, under 30s, who are looking to recreate the hangover, the yelling, screaming, hooting and hollered is deafening. I felt like I was at a frat party! Wouldn't stay again.
- Also Known As:
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a unique luxury resort offering a decidedly different perspective, situated in the heart of The Strip directly between CityCenter and Bellagio. The resort’s uniquely vertical multi-tower design offers spectacular views of the vibrant city. The new 2,995-room resort features oversized, residential-style living spaces with expansive, one-of-a-kind private terraces. The Cosmopolitan’s luxurious resort amenities include a 100,000-square-foot casino; Sahra Spa & Hammam; three unique pool experiences at The Pool District; Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan, a multi-level integrated nightclub; and 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art convention and meeting space. An eclectic lineup of new-to-market retailers include AllSaints Spitalfields, Beckley, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique, DNA2050, Droog, Molly Brown's Swimwear, Retrospecs & Co, Skins 6|2 Cosmetics and STITCHED. Signature restaurants include Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill by restaurateurs Bruce and Eric Bromberg; Comme Ça by Los Angeles Chef David Myers; Estiatorio Milos, by international restaurateur Costas Spiliadis; Holsteins from Block 16 Hospitality; Jaleo and China Poblano restaurants by acclaimed Chef José Andrés; Scarpetta and D.O.C.G. by award-winning Chef Scott Conant; and popular steakhouse STK from The ONE Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.