“Beautiful-get a Terrace Wrap Around Suite if you can” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15% In Las Vegas
Ranked #35 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
California
“Beautiful-get a Terrace Wrap Around Suite if you can”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

The Terrace Wrap Around Suite is GORGEOUS!!! This entire hotel is beautiful.
The only negatives keeping this from a five star review are that the staff seems to be untrained and unprofessional for this type of luxury hotel. Also whatever chemicals are used to clean the room or carpet made us feel sick the whole time we were in the room, the doors had to stay open 24/7.
Once the staff is properly trained, this will be the BEST place to be in Vegas
I will upload more photos and video later

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,834)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Perth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

We stayed here for eight nights. our suite was exceptional, sheer luxury.
Roni at front desk made us very welcome which was lovely
Highly recommend this hotel

Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

I am not sure what all the negative remarks are about the Cosmopolitan, our stay was the complete opposite. We booked our stay using a pre-paid package which included a food credit. We were assigned the exact room that we had booked, a premium view studio suite. Our room was immaculate and the view from our balcony was breathtaking. The public areas of the hotel are beautiful and the floors sparkle, even in the parking garage.

Housekeeping was very efficient and quiet. You don't even know that they are cleaning rooms because they bring their supplies right into the rooms. I actually don't even know if they have a cart because i never saw one in the hall. Really well organized.

We had an amazing meal at Scarpetta, best spaghetti I have ever eaten bar none. We also ate at the burger place called Holsteins, the service was fantastic, the food not so much. Much better burgers to be had other places. We also tried the hidden pizza place for take out, my husband loved it. The coffee shop had very good coffee and it was located right near the elevators in the East tower where our room was located.

We really enjoyed the look and the vibe in the casino. It was so clean and we felt really comfortable gambling there. Cocktail service was very good also. The only negative I have is I ordered a strawberry dacquiri from the cocktail waitress and it was the worst tasting drink that I have ever had. I couldn't drink it and neither could my husband. Maybe an off night for the bartender, who knows. The beer was ice cold though, lol

We stayed 5 nights at the Cosmopolitan and look forward to staying there again. There is so much more that we didn't have a chance to do within the resort. I can't imagine a better room/view in Vegas. In fact I was so impressed that the day I got home, on my recommendation, my daughter and her 11 friends booked their summer Vegas vacation there.

Room Tip: Book a premium view room for a fountain view.
Barnsley, Sth Yorks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

I stayed at the Cosmopolitan for 4 days. I had a terrace studio, with a balcony. The room was spacious and beautiful, with a huge bathroom and walk in shower, jacuzzi bath and double sink unit. It had a living room area with large tv, kitchenette, although the fridge is only for items to purchase, the space in there is a freezer, so nowhere to put your own drinks. there was also no kettle or cutlery/crockery apart from two cups and two glasses. the bed was like sleeping on a cloud!! There were lots of lamps and lights that could be controlled by remote through the tv if you were in bed.the hotel is very clean and tidy and the pool area was relaxing. I thought it may be a little too posh, but it wasn't that way at all. This hotel is very busy, especially sat/sun when the American weekenders come to town. I ate at the Wicked spoon buffet fro dinner and for breakfast, expensive for both, but the food was nice. I didnt think it was overly fantastic for the price, I have been to cheaper buffets that served food just as good. The little desserts were really nice. The hotel itself is charming and chic and very modern. I had a wonderful stay and wouldnt hesitate in going back again, as the hotel is in a fantastic location centre strip.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

We stayed here mid May 2011 for 3 nights and I can honestly say this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. It is the best I have seen in Vegas, Have tsayed at the Luxor which was good and the Bellagio was over rated and dated. The Cosmopolitan is in a different league.It is incredibly stylish without being overly pretentious, the decor and art are just very funky. Our room had a fabulous balcony that over looked the Bellagio fountains. I think most all rooms have a balcony but you can pay little extra for one facing strip or strip and Bellagio fountains. The breakfast was incredible, a vast array of delicious food and stunningly beautiful desserts. I recommend the restaurants too. Holsteins do Gourmet burgers at decent price that are to die for and Henry's was nice too. Great location on the Strip too.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Bellagio fountains room.
Geelong, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

I was really dissappointed with every as aspect of my 10 day stay at the Cosmopoliton Las Vegas. The room was 300+ per night with a view of the strip. The bed is right next to the window and not sound proofed properly so you get no sleep what so ever because of the constant noise. There are huge gaps in the walls between the bedroom and bathroom which are only covered be a tacky venetian blind, so you cannot use the bathroom without disturbing the person in the bedroom. The fridge was totally full of over priced mini bar items so you couldn't even put a glass of water in it. Room service is outrageously priced (ie, $30 for a carafe of milk ).
After checkout we were charged an additional $386 to my credit card, which I have no idea what was for as we didn't use the minibar items of damage anything.
The casino itself has no coffee shop or convenience store to buy anything for your stay. There are only a handfull of boutique shops and 3 restaurants and a nightclub. The astmosphere is stuffy and pretentious. Room service food was expensive and average at best.
If you valet your car and exit the casino from the side entrance, you have to walk down the road with no footpath and into oncoming traffic to get back to the strip.
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas is a total rip off and I would never stay there again!!!!! I can't believe they built such a rubbish casino with no features at such a premium location on the strip.

Room Tip: Don't stay there, it's a rip off!!!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Geelong, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Ambience is rude & stuck up. The ear plugs weren't enough to stop the constant sound of the paramedics sirens & general noise coming through the glass sliding door. The curtains don't stop daylight peeping through into the bedroom & the cheap venetian blinds in the shower make sure that everybody is well aware that someone is washing themselves, one nasty venetian blind doubles as a wall?.?. Totally over priced, I spent 10 days wishing I'd stayed at Planet Hollywood where the ambience is down to earth & people don't look down at you if your not in a cocktail dress & stilettos by 10 o'clock in the morning. Free wi-fi is the only positive thing I can say about the cosmopolitan.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!