“A Tribute to Red Skelton” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton - CLOSED

Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
160 E Flamingo Rd, The Westin Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly revised show for 2014 takes Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton to a whole new level. Brian's expert portrayal of Red Skelton has brought to life more pantomimes, skits and one man routines that truly capture Red Skelton's persona. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, giggle with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader. Add a little "Guzzlers Gin" and you'll be Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, America's favorite clown prince.
SLC, UT
“A Tribute to Red Skelton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

In 1973, home from college in Nebraska, my father asked me to join him and my uncle on a trip to Palm Springs. I did not have to work that day and as it was always a treat to wonder off with my dad and uncle Alvin. I was ready to go. We picked up some location stills that my father had shot for my uncle around the city of Orange for a television show. After picking up the film and heading out to the interstate my uncle decided to make a detour to see a guy named Red. Of course I thought it was Red Buttons but no it was the one and only Red Skelton. We spent a couple of hours on the back patio talking about the old Hollywood and how much things had changed in television. We spoke about America and the Nixon saga that was playing out that summer. Those couple of hours were priceless to me.

Jump forward 40 some years to the Westin Hotel in Las Vegas! Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton. I felt as if I had stepped into a time warp and been transported back in time to 1973. Brian Hoffman has recreated the comedy treasures of Red Skelton in a small intimate lounge setting at the Westin. This is a must see show of the highest quality that can only be had in Las Vegas. I had goose bumps and teared up more than once thinking back to family, friends and memories long gone but not forgotten. Any fan of comedy from the vaudeville era and "old Hollywood" must and should take the time to see this show. Standing next to Brian Hoffman I really felt like I was standing next to Red complete withe laugh, giggle and humility. Red was a humble man and a great American. Thank you Brian for a great show and rekindling some long forgotten memories from the summer of 73.

Visited August 2014

Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Thanks Brian, for keeping Red alive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

Went to the Westin Hotel in Las Vegas to see the Red Skelton Tribute Show on Monday, Oct. 20, 2014. Turned out to be his next to last show in Vegas. Westin has closed the show, so Brian is moving it to Pigeon Forge, TN. Was well entertained. Talked to Brian before and after the show, a very nice man who really loved Red Skelton. His last show was to be on Tue. and Red's niece was supposed to be in the attendance. If you're around Pigeon Forge and would like to see a show with no bad words or nudity, this is the show to see. The portion I really enjoyed was, the history lesson about Red, and the Pledge of Allegiance that Red did of live TV. I still have a copy of it. GOD Bless Red Skelton and Brian Hoffman for keeping him alive in our hearts.

Visited October 2014
Wisconsin
36 attraction reviews
“Fun and entertaining show.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2014

Brian Hoffman does a great tribute to a great talented and funny man. Unfortunately, he is leaving Las Vegas and we saw hiim for his final show there. I think he is going to Tennessee so if you are there, go see him....you won't be disappointed. Verry clean humor, very entertaining. I would see it again.

Green Valley, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Great tribute to Red Skelton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

One of the best shows we've seen in Las Vegas! Ideal for family! Highly recommend! ... (See it before the price goes up!)

Visited September 2014
“Amazing and very funny comedian!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014 via mobile

We saw Brian performing as Red though I didn't really know who Red was. Brian's show was amazing and he was very hilarious. Good show for the family. Its just SAS that he moved out of Vegas to perform to Tennessee. Thanks Mr Hoffman for bringing laughters and smiles to our faces! Goodluck and God bless!

Visited September 2014

Travelers who viewed Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton also viewed

If you own or manage Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.