I stayed there for a convention. I wanted a quiet place with no casino. Best combination of room/property amenities and location. I had a 2-bedroom on the corner of 35th floor with a great view. It's connected to the Miracle Mile shops and you can enter the strip thru there easily. The room is equipped with a small kitchen so if you need to cook you have got it all.
As the Elara does not have its own casino, you're a walk to Planet Hollywood and all the major casinos on the strip.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center Strip, provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.