“Well what can I say but stunning” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip

Save Saved
You added Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip to your Saves list
Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   80 E. Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Formerly Planet Hollywood Towers)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Junior Suite Upgrade
Ranked #33 of 274 hotels in Las Vegas
Salford
“Well what can I say but stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

As always the Hilton group deliver the goods, stunning rooms right in the heart of Vegas. No casino in the hotel, but very close to Planet Hollywood. Parking was free, yes free in the heart of Vegas really good. One thing don't arrive about 5pm arrive earlier or after 7pm as your will hit rush hour in Vegas, flipping heck, never seen traffic like it.

The suite was stunning, one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed, nice treat for our Silver Wedding. Bed was so comfortable and after driving 2500 miles I needed it.

If you need information about local stuff as security they know everywhere and are so helpful.

I would recommend a stay here to anyone.

Room Tip: For local knowledge to get away from the strip ask security staff they know the best places.

2,465 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (700)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
West Springfield, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I thought the presentation for the time share was not up to par. Priced too high for the value. I also thought the set up for the presentation was poor, it wasn't private enough and the person doing the presentation talked too much about her personal experiences with time shares, I really don't care what her experiences were as they will not be the same as mine. A true salesperson understands that it is all about the audience that you are pitching your product to and not about yourself.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Location is great close to the best area on the strip and attached the the miracle mile mall Room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Hotel had a great sense of security with key check in and out of your room. This place has become our choice to stay anytime we go to Vegas

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

North Babylon, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had upgraded our Westgate Flamingo Bay timeshare to the Hilton Grand Elara during the management transition (it used to be the Westgate PH Towers). This was our first stay at this property, and we were quite pleased. Every aspect of customer service was exceptional—from valet parking to hotel registration to hotel elevator security to housekeeping. All of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The apartment was roomy, clean and comfortable—even the queen pull-out had a pillowtop cover for the mattress. After several very busy days/nights, we decided to relax and watch a movie on the 8 ft. screen (aka power activated blackout blind) in the living room. It was like having a personal screening room. Our apartment was on the north side of the 37th floor, where we could see the dancing waters of the Bellagio and Paris' Eiffel tower and, during the day, the mountain ranges in the distance. We are looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I will definitely return to this hotel. After reading some reviews
I was a little leery of booking here. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very spacious. The views amazing. We sat and watched the water show at the bellagio from our couch. It is located in a great spot within walking distance to everything you need. Cab was $12 from hotel to airport. I liked staying here better than the big casinos where it takes you 30 minutes to get to your room. Planning on going back in April!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Stawell, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I am a solo traveller and I found the Elara to be perfect for me. I was greeted warmly and upgraded to a beautiful room with a gob smacking view. Great little kitchen also. I think throughout my entire journey this was the best bed I had ever slept on. The hotel was safe and clean. The Strip was close yet the hotel was quiet.
I slept most of the day so the blackout blinds were extremely important and let me say they were fantastic!!! Nights in Vegas were out of this world. I am coming to stay at the Elara again. Clean rooms, friendly staff and in Vegas couldn't ask for more. Thank you.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed in a mini suite on the 55th floor (really the 45th floor since there are no floors beginning with "4") facing North. The room was great and the view was the best we have ever had. We really did enjoy the view very much.

The problem is trying to get a good night's sleep. At around 3:30 AM every morning some type of vehicle with the Beep Beep backup signal starts making noise and continues until around 8:00 AM. Even through we were 45 floors up, the noise wakes you up and keeps you awake with the Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, . . .).

Additionally, some people were moved next to us that must go the the club curcuit. At 4:00 AM they must have got back to the room and started blasting music. We called security and they did get it stopped. But the music started the next day when we were leaving. We were glade we didn't have to deal with it for another night.

Room Tip: Maybe try the rooms on the South side. But I can't say if there is noise on that side or not.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize for the noise you experienced so early in the morning. The construction that is going on across the street from us is just about completed, and believe me we are have happy about that. I also apologize for the loud music, we have a very tough noise policy here. Our Security Department will issue two warnings the third time you are asked to leave. Thank you again for sharing.

Robert M. Cortez
Assistant General Manager

Been to Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip? Share your experiences!