Let me start by saying if every Hilton would look that way I wouldn't be a member HHonors. Let's start with good points, great location, no casino so quiet, good size of rooms although the highest floor have bigger rooms as we have been moved during our stay so we saw big difference in size even though room was same type -1 bedroom suite. Internet quiet good and not so expensive 39.99 $ per week.
Now reality check, first and worst for me lack of any housekeeping -change towels is not enough to call it housekeeping, ok they put dirty dishes in dishwasher but left shower totally dirty old empty bottles lying around, no hoover at all during 11 days of our stay, everything was dusty I really didn't feel comfortable there. And the best of all, housekeeper knocker once quietly we didn't hear they didn't even try get in but instead left a message :SORRY WE MISSED YOU IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CHANGE CONTACT HOUSEKEEPING. What that suppose to be?? I work in housekeeping myself many years ago and let me tell you even if you missed guest you don't just walked away and leave dirty room behind!!! That is just poor laziness. Horrible service. Everything is very dated there. So many better hotels out there. As I mention before it's no casino which I liked when I booked it but I didn't realise it will be nothing else there, tiny pool and small bar in front of it and Starbucks coffee that's al that hotel have to offer.Thank God for miracle mile shops next door as that was the only entertainment.
After not nice experience I went to check out, regulate my balance (internet and phone calls)by cash and when I back home I realise that they charge me same amount on my card. So now after all that I have to sort out this with them.I call today but people responsible for it are in tomorrow so I have to call again. Person paying for all that will be me of course and let me tell you calling America from Ireland isn't cheap. Totally wrong experience and not happy at all. Thanks to other Hilton for leaving me such a good impressions cause otherwise I would never back to Hilton hotel after that stay.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center Strip, provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.