We chose this hotel for the kitchen facilities. Fantastic location; in the middle if the strip. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. We weren't disappointed! Hugh rooms with 4 televisions, even in the bathroom and a 7ft projector screen when the blinds are down. Big, soft comfy bed with a 2 person jacuzzi. Stayed on the 33rd floor; what a view! We were a big group; some staying at the Bellagio and some at the Venetian. We were most comfortable meeting at the Elara. We visited the Bellagio and the Venetian; but if I visited Las Vegas again, it's definitely going to be the Elara. Already recommended to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center Strip, provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.