We stayed in a friend's timeshare in this hotel and it was the best accommodation I've ever stayed at in Las Vegas. The room had a kitchenette, living room with a leather sofa, flat screen as well as a projection screen , floor to ceiling windows with a view of Paris, Caesars, Trump Hotel, Venetian, Wynn, Treasure Island and more! Perfect view of the mountains surrounding Vegas. One touch button pulls the blinds down where you can enjoy a full hits sleep without the light bothering you. Bathroom has an enclosed toilet area, walk in tiled shower and double sinks. King sized bed was perfect, not too soft or hard with a 2 man jacuzzi beside the bed. Suite has 4 flat screens plus the projection TV in the living room. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Towers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the most desirable location in Las Vegas, Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club-Center Strip, provides an unrivaled resort setting. Towering over the center of the Las Vegas strip, the sleek 52-story tower is adjacent to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino complex and offers adjoining access to the 170+ shops and restaurants in the Miracle Mile. Just across the street, find the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and City Center to experience the best of Las Vegas. The hotel is also conveniently located to the I-15 freeway and only four miles from McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal and Signature Flight Support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.