“Hot day at the race track!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 576 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Race Car Tracks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from $199 for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Oregon
“Hot day at the race track!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I surprised my husband with a trip to Vegas. His birthday gift was 7 laps in the Nissan GTR at Exotics Racing. The instructors were professional and really helped him get the most out of his experience! He had a blast! We will definitely go back. I took a spin in the Corvette with the professional drifter. That was a thrill!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing to visit Exotics Racing! Glad to hear your husband has a blast driving the Nissan GT-R on our racetrack and that you treated yourself to the Corvette Ride-Along experience! We greatly appreciate your compliments on our staff and thank you for taking the time share your experience here with others in the TripAdvisor community.

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Brilliant fun they have a great selection of cars, everything runs smoothly and they look after you well. Would recommend to others and will visit again next time I am in Vegas.

Visited August 2014
Hi Harry,
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track with us and we greatly appreciate the feedback on our staff as well as the organization of your experience. We look forward to having you visit us again!
Las Vegas, United States
“One of the best days ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This place helped bring sibling rivalry to a whole new level! My brother and I went to Exotics Racing when he came to Vegas. I'm local and had been once by myself and driven the Ferrari F430 F1. Wow!! Their new location is much better than the old one. They do an OUTSTANDING job of coaching on the track. ALL of the staff members I interacted with were very courteous and professional. I loved driving the Audi R8 V-10 this time, but the Nissan GT-R blew me away. That thing is a MONSTER! This is the most fun men can have with their clothes on. I'm taking a female friend of mine soon. She's gonna love it too. This is truly a premium experience. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Get the video too. Just go already!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dustin thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad to hear you enjoyed you and our brother enjoyed the time with us on track. We appreciate your feedback on our new track location. We put a lot of time and effort with improving this and being able to provide the best track experience in Las Vegas has been our goal from the start. Thank you for the feedback on our friendly racing instructors.

Thank you again for choosing Exotics Racing!
“458 Italia! Mind blown!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

If you're a car person it's a must do! Great instructors, that want you to go fast! Safety is a high priority. I've rented cars in Vegas before and it's not what you would expect. If you wNt to drive these cars the way they should be driven, then exotics racing is the place to go! I put down a 55.10 second lap time in the 458 Italia! Beat that!! Haha! Have a blast!

Visited July 2014
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We pride ourselves on providing professional racing instruction for guests of all skill levels and glad to know you had such a memorable time on track with us. Thank you again for visiting us, we hope to see you back on our track soon!
Brisbane, Australia
“Best attraction in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Exotics Racing gave me the opportunity to realise a childhood dream by getting behind the wheel of ferrari 458 italia. The service from start to finish was excellent, I was treated like a VIP and the limo pickup by presidential limo was on time and very professional. The team at Exotics Racing were very friendly and the instructors were the best ive seen. Its a must do if you are on Las Vegas. I wish they were in Australia !!

Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Sharing our passion for exotic cars and racing with our guests is the core element of our experience. Thank you again for visiting us and for this feedback.