“Great fun” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Exotic Car Driving Experience Power Package
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from $199 for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Brilliant fun they have a great selection of cars, everything runs smoothly and they look after you well. Would recommend to others and will visit again next time I am in Vegas.

Visited August 2014
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Hi Harry,
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track with us and we greatly appreciate the feedback on our staff as well as the organization of your experience. We look forward to having you visit us again!

Las Vegas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the best days ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place helped bring sibling rivalry to a whole new level! My brother and I went to Exotics Racing when he came to Vegas. I'm local and had been once by myself and driven the Ferrari F430 F1. Wow!! Their new location is much better than the old one. They do an OUTSTANDING job of coaching on the track. ALL of the staff members I interacted with were very courteous and professional. I loved driving the Audi R8 V-10 this time, but the Nissan GT-R blew me away. That thing is a MONSTER! This is the most fun men can have with their clothes on. I'm taking a female friend of mine soon. She's gonna love it too. This is truly a premium experience. It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for. Get the video too. Just go already!

Visited July 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dustin thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad to hear you enjoyed you and our brother enjoyed the time with us on track. We appreciate your feedback on our new track location. We put a lot of time and effort with improving this and being able to provide the best track experience in Las Vegas has been our goal from the start. Thank you for the feedback on our friendly racing instructors.

Thank you again for choosing Exotics Racing!
“458 Italia! Mind blown!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

If you're a car person it's a must do! Great instructors, that want you to go fast! Safety is a high priority. I've rented cars in Vegas before and it's not what you would expect. If you wNt to drive these cars the way they should be driven, then exotics racing is the place to go! I put down a 55.10 second lap time in the 458 Italia! Beat that!! Haha! Have a blast!

Visited July 2014
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We pride ourselves on providing professional racing instruction for guests of all skill levels and glad to know you had such a memorable time on track with us. Thank you again for visiting us, we hope to see you back on our track soon!
Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best attraction in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Exotics Racing gave me the opportunity to realise a childhood dream by getting behind the wheel of ferrari 458 italia. The service from start to finish was excellent, I was treated like a VIP and the limo pickup by presidential limo was on time and very professional. The team at Exotics Racing were very friendly and the instructors were the best ive seen. Its a must do if you are on Las Vegas. I wish they were in Australia !!

Visited July 2014
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Sharing our passion for exotic cars and racing with our guests is the core element of our experience. Thank you again for visiting us and for this feedback.
Sacramento
“The perfect gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I bought a few laps in a Ferrari for my boyfriend while we were in Las Vegas for his birthday and he has told everyone about it! He was completely thrilled with his instructor, the car was a lot of fun for him to drive, and he can't wait until he can do it again. I even got him a few laps with an instructor doing the drifting experience and he wants to do that again as well. I'm so glad we got it in video for him! I highly recommend this for anyone who wants the rush of driving over 100mph but still being as safe and fun as possible.

Visited July 2014
We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track. Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.