“I do this EVERY YEAR...” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #26 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Race Car Tracks, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from $199 for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Seattle, Washington
“I do this EVERY YEAR...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ken Howatt's group of drivers deliver the kind of individual instruction that has made this the event I look forward to more than anything else at Christmas each year. I have noticed that there are a lot of pretenders springing up all over. Don't be fooled. These guys are the original. They have top flight equipment, and there own facility and track. They encourage you to drive as fast as you can manage! NO SPEED LIMIT!!

Visited December 2013
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and our program. Happy to see you enjoy your visit each year!

Johannesburg, South Africa
“A Memory I'll never forget!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

This experience was absolutely worth it! although it goes by too quickly (time flies when you're having fun), it was still worth it! I drove the R8 and then the Gallardo...I have never driven on a track before but the staff was amazing and gave me the confidence to go faster every lap...The staff from entrance to exit were amazing and that added to the actual experience of driving those cars!!!

Visited November 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track with us. We appreciate the feedback on our staff and your experience.
Sydney, Australia
“best drive experience ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

thank you exotics racing for this amazing experience. 2 bigg cars 10 hot laps in a Lamborghini aventador and a Ferrari 458 Italia + a drive-along drift hot lap in a corvette zo6. the exotics team was very friendly, providing great customer service. thank you once again as this dream would not happen back at home. i would certainly recommend this to anyone that want some serious speed rush!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“FANTASTIC !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This was a phenomenal experience to visit and be able to drive some of the most desirable cars in the world . You won't be disappointed with the cars , facility and the staff . This is a must do !!!

Belmar, New Jersey
“Beyond Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I went to Exotics Racing at the tail end of a business trip. I'm a car guy so I knew I was going to enjoy the experience. I guess I didn't realize just how much I would enjoy it. For anyone who dreams about driving supercars, this is your place. You will be able to push whatever car you choose to the limits........more appropriately, you will push the car to YOUR limits, with expert guidance and verbal cues from a professional. I will do it again next time I'm in Vegas. I would recommend a few things. Go during the day. They will run at night, but it is much easier to see during the day. Spend the extra money and buy some extra laps (usually discounted). 5 will not be enough. You will just be getting comfortable when it is time to pull back in. Upgrade your car. I went with the Porsche Cayman R. Not a slow car by any stretch, however, there are much faster cars on the track. You will be jealous. Finally, don't plan on eating lunch just before!

Visited December 2013
Thank you for making time to visit us on your recent trip. We're glad to hear we exceeded your expectations on track. Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our staff and your experience.