“Car lover's dream” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #26 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Race Car Tracks, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from $199 for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Winnipeg, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Car lover's dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you like high-performance cars or have ever wanted to drive fast (legally), this is must be on your list of things to experience.

I have previously taken a high-performance driving course and have always wanted to driving a few of the cars available at Exotics Racing. Last week I had my chance.

I originally booked two cars; the Porsche Cayman R and 911 Turbos S. The day before my scheduled track time, Exotics called me to let me know the Cayman was unavailable due to mechanical issues and offered me a free upgrade to a Nissan GTR, Audi R8 or Mercedes SLS - I chose the Audi.

I had a fantastic "instructor", Harley Tanner, who provided helpful instruction to me in a subdued way, and then just let me drive. He let me know when I screwed up, but didn't "get in the way" of a fun time.

I was fortunate enough to have Harley ride along in both my drives, which made the second ride better because we had some familiarity. Both cars were a ton of fun, but the 911 was by far a better and more fun car to drive.

I would go back in a heartbeat and will definitely try and get back for another drive on my next Vegas visit.

My only advice is to book more than 5 laps per car - you're really only getting a feel for the car and track by the 4th lap, which cuts into your maximum fun time. Also, if you're new to a track event I'd suggest maybe driving a less-powered car first to get a feel for the track and the experience before getting into something more powerful.

Visited September 2013
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track with us. We appreciate the feedback on our staff and your experience.

Adelaide, Australia
“What a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Six of us went to Exotis Racing and three weeks later we still have the smiles on our faces. My 23 year old son and I drove the McLaren, unreal is all I can say. From the limo ride out to the track to the induction session, the friendly staff, the actual drive in the McLaren and the limo back to our hotel. This was one awsome day. Our only regret was we should have booked another session in one of the other beautiful cars. Thank you exotics racing, wish you were down here in Australia.

Long Island, NY
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Everything about the Exotics Racing experience was top notch. The facility is clean and attractive. You can view and sit in all the cars prior to starting the track day. The staff is friendly, helpful, and full of enthusiasm. You can tell they enjoy what they do (who wouldn't love a job like that???) and they really want you to walk away a satisfied customer. And let's not forget that safety is also their #1 priority, for those who may have reservations. I have a little racing experience, and can say unequivocally that this is worth every penny! Every car was spotless, had good tires, and good brakes. The cars are obviously well maintained. I did 7 laps in the Aventador, since it has always been a dream of mine. The instructors will let you explore your personal limits, and encourage you to drive better and faster with each lap, while keeping you safe. If my checkbook were unlimited, I would have kept on going all day! I'd spend my money here before a casino any day! Thanks again Exotics Racing! Hope to see you all again one day.

Visited September 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi David - Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in the Aventador. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“40th Anniversary gift for my father”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This will be something my father and I will be talking about for years! We booked 3 vehicles, I drove the Mercedes SLS AMG and the Lamborghini Aventador, and my father drove the McLaren MP4-12C and also did a drifting ride along. We bought the videos of course documenting our experience and recommend doing that as it is over far too quickly! If we had more time I think I would have spent much more money and tried a few more vehicles! I would recommend this experience to any and all people, from 18 and up (must be 18 years old with a valid drivers license to do this as I found out for a friend). If you are in Vegas, just do it!

Visited September 2013
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Very happy you and your father enjoyed the time on track with us!
Trenton, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I gave this as a 50th Birthday gift. The vehicle I reserved was not available, so they were offered a complimentary upgrade. The staff was friendly and helpful. A great experience!